ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40590
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

anybody else on fire red caught mew2 in a pokeball (the least effective)

You must have weakened him to a very high level.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

Try catching it with a pokeball when it's at full health. That would take forever, literally forever. Because most of the catch rates of legendary pokemon like Mew are 3, I believe so.

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

I'm one of those who think the old series and or beginning generations is far more superior.

Don't get me wrong, sinnoh and whatever the V generation name is looks good and all, but you can never beat the classics, simply putting it, Charizard pwns all.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Don't get me wrong, sinnoh and whatever the V generation name is looks good and all, but you can never beat the classics, simply putting it, Charizard pwns all.

The classics were the only pokemon episodes I watched. The classics were my favorite (Kanto and Johto).
MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

The classics were the only pokemon episodes I watched. The classics were my favorite (Kanto and Johto).

It's difficult to catch up to the recent generation if you haven't even started on the III one yet. Seems to be presumably 270 + episodes and maybe 5 full length movies if you wanted to start straight off where you left off.
TheGreenLuke
TheGreenLuke
2 posts
Nomad

The pokemon games are amazing. I have to get the new one every time it comes out. I was unfortunately deprived of getting pokemon white a day or two after the release because my Dsi was lost *cough* stolen *cough* (yah I left It in the car with the doors unlocked I'm stupid), so i couldn't get it when I wanted, but now I'm just using my sisters and got the game anyway. Anyone know how the story goes? how Reshiram and Zekrom were once one? yah well thats my prediction for the next one. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE THEM ONE AGAIN ... aka visit N in this "far away place" (some island is usually what it is) and Reshiram and Zekrom FORM INTO ONE. Then you catch it...You would obviously lose your Zekrom/Reshiram, but admit it. You would rather have them in that form.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

The pokemon games are amazing. I have to get the new one every time it comes out

Yes, even though they all have the same concept to it, they are all still exciting and fun and entertaining to play.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Try catching it with a pokeball when it's at full health. That would take forever, literally forever. Because most of the catch rates of legendary pokemon like Mew are 3, I believe so.

I agree. I think mewtwo will just end up using struggle and making himself faint when all his moves are used up.
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I agree. I think mewtwo will just end up using struggle and making himself faint when all his moves are used up.

That's why I save before anything big happens like a legendary pokemon or boss battle. Just in case something happens.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

That's why I save before anything big happens like a legendary pokemon or boss battle. Just in case something happens.
I think that is the most common thing people do. While I did enjoy pokemon white, I felt it was lacking, I'm not sure where but I think in the story. It all felt so rushed to me, it was hard to get into it.
Dylski11
Dylski11
37 posts
Nomad

Pokemon RED and Pokemon GREEN all the way. Love charmander, Bulbasaur and squittle

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

Loved the gameboy color games, hated the playstation games though, for some reason they just couldn't make it work for a bigger platform.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Same here. I usually do the same thing.

I think that is the most common thing people do.

I would like to believe that. I don't think anyone would start from the beginning again.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Ah, Pokemon. I just love this series's charm.

Okay, so B/W's pokemon are ridiculous at times, but if you take off those nice nostalgia specs you realise the ratio of BA:FAIL doesn't change much between the games. An example from each series, even the R/S/E I love:

R/B/Y: Dragonite (A mishmash of dragon elements in a derpy package)
G/S: Dunsparce (A...er...blob...rattlesnake)
R/S/E: Wiscash (Derpy fat flounder)
D/P/P: Bibarel (Derpy beaver)
B/W: Hydreigion (Tries to be all awesome...comes out the other side as silly.)

Of course, I don't know whether I should take the new forms of evolution as Nintendo being creative or Nintendo being JERKS. Trade a Karrablast with a Shelmet? Well, it gives KIND OF a hint...

TheBlackOrange
TheBlackOrange
6 posts
Farmer

JUST IN NEWGROUNDS HAS A POKEMON DEFENSE GAME WHICH IS GREAT JUST GO TO NEWGROUNDS AND SEARCH POKEMON DEFENSE GAMES

Showing 121-135 of 218