ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40722
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

darn critical hits!

Oh man! That must have been very depressing.
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

(quote) i havent seen any shinys in my soul silver yet (cept red gyarados but i dont thik that counts lol(quote)

[/quote]I haven't seen any myself in any Pokemon Games. They are very very rare.[quote]
Ive had a shiny pidgey in Leaf Green.I haven't found any others though

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Ive had a shiny pidgey in Leaf Green.I haven't found any others though

Very lucky. As I have mentioned before, they are really rare.
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Very lucky. As I have mentioned before, they are really rare.

The chance of seing one is 1/8192, or about 0.012207% if you prefer.

Oh man! That must have been very depressing.

Indeed, especially after discovering that Breloom was one of my favorite pokemons. At that time I had just begun playing Ru/Sa so I didn't know about the pokemons yet. Then again, I probably couldn't have raised it right on the first try so it's not that bad. The Breloom I have right now's not shiny, but it has a perfect IV in attack, a full EV build in attack and speed and has been breeded so to have spore.

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

well i finished many of the pokemon games when i was younger and i found that my favorite one that i could play over and over and over was pokemon emerald i dont know why but i really did love that game

tyler7988569
tyler7988569
5 posts
Nomad

I started in Stadium, Ive never had a Johto game but frankly I'm bored with V gen already, you cant reface trainers, it's a pain to train anyone anymore and I already had 493 pokemon to transfer

tyler7988569
tyler7988569
5 posts
Nomad

Ive seen a shiny oddish -> made it a bellossom and transferred it to platinum, which my dog chewed up ;_;, and i also saw a shiny corphish but had no pokeballs ;_; both on the same game.

There was a girl with a shiny espeon on firered in the battle tower doubles thing

tyler7988569
tyler7988569
5 posts
Nomad

Ive also had pokerus twice, once on platinum and again on white

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

A little bit of advice for the future tyler; try to get your ideas all at once in fewer posts instead of posting back every time something new pops into your head. Aside from that, you're pretty lucky too, I can't even start to conceive just how much I've played pokemon - started to play when it came out when I was like ten and I still play at the games actively at twenty - and I've only seen one legit shiny in my life...and a green vulpix. I battled a trainer once on my gold cartridge, just up goldenrod city when you go to the park and her vulpix came out green; awkward.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I battled a trainer once on my gold cartridge, just up goldenrod city when you go to the park and her vulpix came out green; awkward.

Wow, never heard of a trainer you battle have a shiny. Maybe it is a glitch?
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have never seen a shiny in a Pokemon game or gotten pokerus and I have played almost every pokemon game for a really long time. I don't have much luck.

I battled a trainer once on my gold cartridge, just up goldenrod city when you go to the park and her vulpix came out green; awkward.

Weird. Was this in the the new ones or the old ones?
Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

i belive that its in the old one cuz i checked that out and her vulpix is green lol its weired

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

i belive that its in the old one cuz i checked that out and her vulpix is green lol its weired

I would say I would check it out but I don't have that one anymore. The only really old poekmon game I have is Yellow.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the newer pokemon games. All the pokemon look like robots with stripes and spikes. My favorites wer the ones for the Gameboy color and there's one for the N64 that you can battle friends and has minigames that's pretty good. I forgot what it's called, though.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

there's one for the N64 that you can battle friends and has minigames that's pretty good. I forgot what it's called, though.

Pokemon Stadium? Or maybe Pokemon Snap?
Showing 151-165 of 218