ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105107
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
CabzIndustries
CabzIndustries
35 posts
Nomad

have you heard any stuff from when he was in his old rap group goodie mob?

bahaha i checked out his old music, its funny how ridiculously ghetto they acted, cee lo looked thin(er)
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

its funny how ridiculously ghetto they acted, cee lo looked thin(er)

ya dude cee lo could rap like no other back then, he was a beast.

oh never knew that how about busta ryhmes he dont sound like he use any auto tunes and he good and b trowing down some fast beats

hes fast no doubt, i have respect for him. not on my top 10 though if were to make a list. maybe like a top 50 or 100
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

hes fast no doubt, i have respect for him. not on my top 10 though if were to make a list. maybe like a top 50 or 100

how about the song "n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)" those r both VERY good i've told u b4 2 check em out but u dont give ur opinion on them
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

how about the song "n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)" those r both VERY good i've told u b4 2 check em out but u dont give ur opinion on them

eh its deffinately not kanye or jay-z's best work. kinda mediocre for such a dynamic combination if you ask me.

on my page i have a list of the 10 greatest hip-hop artists of all time if youd like to check it out
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

eh its deffinately not kanye or jay-z's best work. kinda mediocre for such a dynamic combination if you ask me.

well the other song i posted "dance (a**)" is a great song especially the 1 with nicki minaj in it and i agreee it wasnt their best work but it was good or another good song called "bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

song called "bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

i guess if you are into trash lyrics than sure
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i guess if you are into trash lyrics than sure

well the chorus part is good that all i like. well listen 2 the song dance (a**) and sometimes it's more than just the lyrics with song like wat the song actually comes out like u ever thought of that
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

"bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Oh god, lloyd was the only good one in that song. Hate the young money mob, exceptions being Drake, Nicki and Lil Wayne. And they couldn't do anything with that song.

"n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)"

First song, didn't really like it a whole lot, still ok, but not the best on the album. Second song, I like it. The beat is addicting and I catch myself humming it a lot.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

and sometimes it's more than just the lyrics with song like wat the song actually comes out like u ever thought of that

haha when you are talking about the rap industry, no. lyrics pretty much mean everything in the rap world. when it comes to other genres you have more focus on the instrumentation as well as the lyrics. dont get me wrong, some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap. but either way, its hard to enjoy a rap song or rapper when their lyrics are poop because the majority of todays modern music is heavily devoted to rappers inflated egos
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

not the DJ's behind there beats

obeyfonseka
obeyfonseka
5 posts
Nomad

Wiz Khalifa <3

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Depends on my mood. It can range from Dragonforce to Queen. My current favorites are:

1)Dragonforce.

2)Tay Zonday.

3)... Undecided yet.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap

an example of this for me would be "She Will". Weezy's lyrics are a bit weak, but I love the beat and I like most of Drake's stuff.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Oh god, lloyd was the only good one in that song. Hate the young money mob, exceptions being Drake, Nicki and Lil Wayne. And they couldn't do anything with that song.

No drake was pretty good in that song and lil wayne and niki minaj y u got 2 h8 on it like dat it so catchy

First song, didn't really like it a whole lot, still ok, but not the best on the album. Second song, I like it. The beat is addicting and I catch myself humming it a lot.

well they had 2 good songs in the album "otis" and "n****s in paris" so it was okay and i know the song dance a** is boss
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

haha when you are talking about the rap industry, no. lyrics pretty much mean everything in the rap world. when it comes to other genres you have more focus on the instrumentation as well as the lyrics. dont get me wrong, some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap. but either way, its hard to enjoy a rap song or rapper when their lyrics are poop because the majority of todays modern music is heavily devoted to rappers inflated egos

WRONG!!! it does matter about how it turns out that makes it catchy like u can just put some random rock music with it that doesnt fit. then noone will like it u hav 2 put music that fits 2 make it go well 2gether and make it a better song
Showing 271-285 of 315