Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Best Musician

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 7:48pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

i guess if you are into trash lyrics than sure

well the chorus part is good that all i like. well listen 2 the song dance (a**) and sometimes it's more than just the lyrics with song like wat the song actually comes out like u ever thought of that

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 7:53pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

"bedrock" by lots of the cash money records rappers it's AMAZING I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Oh god, lloyd was the only good one in that song. Hate the young money mob, exceptions being Drake, Nicki and Lil Wayne. And they couldn't do anything with that song.

"n****s in paris" or the song " dance (a**)"

First song, didn't really like it a whole lot, still ok, but not the best on the album. Second song, I like it. The beat is addicting and I catch myself humming it a lot.

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 8:23pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

and sometimes it's more than just the lyrics with song like wat the song actually comes out like u ever thought of that

haha when you are talking about the rap industry, no. lyrics pretty much mean everything in the rap world. when it comes to other genres you have more focus on the instrumentation as well as the lyrics. dont get me wrong, some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap. but either way, its hard to enjoy a rap song or rapper when their lyrics are poop because the majority of todays modern music is heavily devoted to rappers inflated egos

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 8:24pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

not the DJ's behind there beats

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 8:38pm

obeyfonseka

obeyfonseka

5 posts

Wiz Khalifa

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 10:47pm

stephenking

stephenking

564 posts

Depends on my mood. It can range from Dragonforce to Queen. My current favorites are:

1)Dragonforce.

2)Tay Zonday.

3)... Undecided yet.

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 10:58pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap

an example of this for me would be "She Will". Weezy's lyrics are a bit weak, but I love the beat and I like most of Drake's stuff.

Posted Dec 11, '11 at 3:57pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

Oh god, lloyd was the only good one in that song. Hate the young money mob, exceptions being Drake, Nicki and Lil Wayne. And they couldn't do anything with that song.

No drake was pretty good in that song and lil wayne and niki minaj y u got 2 h8 on it like dat it so catchy

First song, didn't really like it a whole lot, still ok, but not the best on the album. Second song, I like it. The beat is addicting and I catch myself humming it a lot.

well they had 2 good songs in the album "otis" and "n****s in paris" so it was okay and i know the song dance a** is boss

Posted Dec 11, '11 at 4:00pm

ide4749

ide4749

241 posts

haha when you are talking about the rap industry, no. lyrics pretty much mean everything in the rap world. when it comes to other genres you have more focus on the instrumentation as well as the lyrics. dont get me wrong, some beats are pretty cool to songs but the lyrics are crap. but either way, its hard to enjoy a rap song or rapper when their lyrics are poop because the majority of todays modern music is heavily devoted to rappers inflated egos

WRONG!!! it does matter about how it turns out that makes it catchy like u can just put some random rock music with it that doesnt fit. then noone will like it u hav 2 put music that fits 2 make it go well 2gether and make it a better song

Posted Dec 11, '11 at 4:36pm

xfirealchemistx

xfirealchemistx

377 posts

John Lennon is the force that keeps the world spinning.

Reply to Best Musician

You must be logged in to post a reply!