ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432675
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Peterabi
Peterabi
223 posts
Nomad

I wish this didn't have to be a hot topic, i think we should just accept gays into part of out culture with open arms

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I think the goverment shouldn"t have the right to take away the rights of people of who they want to love. I accept gays though I am not one myself. I am a lot more atracted to girls then guys.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Wonder how this would all work out if Hitler killed gays rather than jews =)

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

He did, Somers. Jews were the majority of the people who were sent to the concentration camps, though.

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know he killed jews gays gypsies blacks etc...just owndering if he would of mainly went after gays

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wonder how this would all work out if Hitler killed gays rather than jews =)

Wouldn't make much of a difference. While Hitler was responsible for the death of millions it wasn't exactly what you'd call a worldwide genocide. And people are still born gay.
Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky
92 posts
Shepherd

I wish this didn't have to be a hot topic, i think we should just accept gays into part of out culture with open arms
that is EXACTLY what people need to hear right now. very, very well-said. homophobia is nothing more than the next generation of prejeduce in our society. they have no choice in the matter, and are hurting no one by being in love with the people they want to be in love with. so please, leave them alone. what if laws were passed against -straight- marriage because it was "wrong" and "against god" and "non-traditional marriage"? that would seem insane! so once you accept why bans on straight marriage are a bad idea, then you will realize why it is only common sense that we cease to perpetuate this vile prejeduce and oppression.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i dont have anything against it
just let it be

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I have a gay friend.He is a very nice person.If I was gay(Which I'm not >> << >> <&ltI would go out with him.

Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Yeah I know he killed jews gays gypsies blacks etc...just owndering if he would of mainly went after gays

He did kill gays almost like he killed Jews!!!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Anyway gays are seriously mind-disturbed.
We are? Why?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

He had many reasons to kill gays,I dont blame him at all.

This comment makes you sound like an honest-to-goodness asshole. I'm sorry for your mind. goddammit, they're still people too, and just because they're different than you doesn't mean they deserve to die. . . .
---------
Anyway gays are seriously mind-disturbed.

Have you ever met a single gay person in your entire life? I guarantee you, they're just normal people. . . .
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I`ve seen hundreds of them,thats why Im telling you this.(on TV documentaries)

TV documentaries in a country as biased about this issue as yours have as much credibility as a soda can that became an astrophysicist. Actually meet some homosexuals before you spew all of these untrue stereotypes.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Just went back some pages, and I'm facepalming at the stupidity of some of the posts here.

No,gays do spread many diseases way more than straight people,and the point of gays is that one day they will die,they cant survive.

First part: Plain out not true. Gays who have unprotected sex with multiple partners does have a high chance of getting STDs, but newsflash: SO DOES STRAIGHT PEOPLE.
There may have been a time where more gay people were careless about using condoms and sticking to one partner, but that was then. Today, there is not a higher chance for gays to catch STDs than straights with the same kind of behaviour when it comes to decisions about safe sex and partner choices (it is not the gender that is relevant, it is the level of protection).

As for the point. If you believe the point of life is to procreate, well then yes. You may view gays as a fail to do that (though not all gays refrain from having children).
However, everyone will die eventually. Whether or not they had children hardly matters as much as whether or not they did something constructive with their life.

The percentage of gays having AIDS is higher than the percentage of straights because there is a bigger chance to get the virus if you have **** sex rather than "usual" sex (straights have **** sex, too, but again the percentage of straights having **** sex is a lot smaller). If you aren't gay, the higher percentage of gays having AIDS doesn't affect you(or only to a really really low extend), assuming that you don't have sex with one lol.
Because buttsex (no, I don't know why @nal is censored either) is the only kind of sex gays have. . . . . .
Again, if unprotected, yes, it has a higher chance of transferring STDs. It does between straights too, and believe me, plenty of straights get into the buttsexing...
Btw.
Lesbians and buttsex? Happens, but not stereotypically, so that's half the gay population removed from that post of prejudice.

Not, really. It just might be the fact that..well it could be...okay fine, you win. It is true that homosexual people have diseases. Why do you think they changed to being gay. They couldn't have a relationship with a girl/guy so he/she went to a dude/dudette!
Wtf, dude, serious wtf.
You really think a gay guy would be more interested in hooking up with someone he knew had an STD just for sex than a straight girl would? There's probably some gay guys and straight girls who would hook up with such a guy, but they are not the norm!

Oh, and judging by your post a bit further down you may have been using sarcasm. In that case, what I just wrote would be directed at people who actually believe such a thing. Since those sadly exists.

i also think it makes a hell of a lot mores sense to be gay; i'm a girl and i find relationships with girls a lot more secure and serious than past relationships with guys as yous can connect on the same level, i think same sex couples have a total understanding of their gender whereas straight relationships can leave a lot of confusement and embarrasment
QFT. Though you still need to find a personality type that match in order to get a good synch. And this of course does not need to be the point of homosexuality, it is just one possible side that may be a reason for preferring same sex relationships.

I`ve seen hundreds of them,thats why Im telling you this.(on TV documentaries)
*LOL*
Oh yes, base your view of the world on TV documentaries.

I'm curious as to what kind of documentaries you're talking about, though.
BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

homophobia is nothing more than the next generation of prejeduce in our society.

I wouldn't say that. I don't hate gays, and I don't go out of my way to deny them rights, but it still creeps me out. I can't really help that.
I'm sorry for your mind.

That's probably the best insult I've seen today >
Showing 3151-3165 of 3228