ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432399
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I don't think that can really be used in the same context, as all animals are naturally heterosexual. Granted you do have those instances where a monkey will get his rocks off on another dude monkey or a killer whale doing the same thing, but I find that just to be a way to get sexual release and that seems to be the only animal around. *shrugs*

Not all animals are naturally homosexual. I posted these links on the thread on gay marriage, but they are applicable here.

The fabulous kingdom of gay animals
Bisexual species
Homosexual Activity Among Animals
Homosexual behaviours in animalsPDF

Read. Learn.
Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky
92 posts
Shepherd

GAGAMEN: you really, really, really need help. like, forced help. you continue to spew your hate and vile prejeduce..and you cannot for the life of you back up your views except say "it's wrong". i have been reading your posts, and you have so far:
1)condoned the killing of gays
2)wished for their death by disease
3) admitted to never actually having met one
4) made a fool out of yourself

to me...that is sick and twisted and cruel scary (the first and second ones ones, that is) and the you do the second and third repeatedly, which shows me you have no idea what you are talking about. stop listening to rush limbaugh and just go crawl into a hole and die.

GAGAMEN...you need to shut up. no one likes you.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

@jabberwocky: You're correct, but don't flame. Flaming is bad.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I agree with Jabber. Like Alt said though, please don't flame. There are ways to express your disagreement without totally attacking the other person.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Hello, homosexuals and any curious bisexuals, I may not join the ranks, and will never know what its like to be infatuated with another guy, to me its disturbing, Our country needs to let homosexuality stay, Americas main focus is Diversity, and well, when its man woman man woman man woman, all the way down the line, you think, wow, this is really black and white, so In my books, you guys and girls should be allowed to have relations

Jabberwocky
Jabberwocky
92 posts
Shepherd

I agree with Jabber. Like Alt said though, please don't flame. There are ways to express your disagreement without totally attacking the other person.
i know >.< my apologies. well...to you, not gagamen.
i must admit that was a bit...angry...of me.

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

almost everyone thinks that gays arent normal,they just dont want to argue with you.

Or maybe they're trying to be more open-minded?
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

No,you should ask everyone do they accept gays,they just dont want to argue with you.

But how do you know that? Sure, they could just not want to argue, but they could also be telling the truth.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

Cuz I know,I asked many of my friends about gays and they say that they are insane.

I asked a lot of my friends about straights and they say they are insane. Simply horrible logic.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

No,I wont shut up,almost everyone thinks that gays arent normal,they just dont want to argue with you.
Funny how you're not actually arguing, but only stating your opinion and continuing to state your opinion without even consdering what other people are writing.

Cuz I know,I asked many of my friends about gays and they say that they are insane.
Where are you from? Sounds like you might have been raised in a very anti-gay part of society, which would also explain why people you're around would be more inclined to hate gays.

Your local neighbourhood is not the world.

yeah kill the jews er i mean the gays yeah kill the gays
So very tempted to delete this... Actually I will, it's spammy and flaming not to say outright degrading for two groups of people.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

You and your friends aren't the only people in the world. Also, you've probably all been raised to think the same. If you really want to know how people feel you might consider asking a certain number of random people, 100 possibly, and then record their answers. It would give you a better idea of how the majority of the world thinks.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No,I wont shut up,almost everyone thinks that gays arent normal,they just dont want to argue with you.

Serbia and the US may be anti-gay, but the entire rest of the world isn't. Most people in the world are okay with homosexuality.
Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

Serbia and the US may be anti-gay, but the entire rest of the world isn't.

And I don't know about Serbia, but America is definitely quickly moving to more widespread acceptance of homosexuality.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

From my experience of the area, most nations in the Balkans are incredibly intolerant. They are very self determinist.

Mike412
Mike412
332 posts
Nomad

If you really want to know how people feel you might consider asking a certain number of random people, 100 possibly, and then record their answers. It would give you a better idea of how the majority of the world thinks.

Its not necessarily about majority. If you ask seniors, you'll find that the majority of them are against gay marriage, while if you ask people who are 18 and under its the other way around. I think its that people are becoming more accepting, and its showing up in the younger generations. Who knows, maybe in a few years Texas will allow gay marriage as well? Its a natural part of society to change and evolve, and this is just another step in that evolution

Showing 3181-3195 of 3228