ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29479
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
iDuke
iDuke
1 posts
Nomad

i would die in 1 shot so i didnt feel any pain ..

Misanthropic
Misanthropic
16 posts
Nomad

Pleasent thread lol
Yeah I don't want no pain in my life. If I had to die, just shoot me in the head, or chop my head off. 8)

projectkill
projectkill
7 posts
Nomad

i dont really care how i die, except it would suck to be tortured to death.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I would like to die at the hand of someone who bested me in combat, perhaps stabbed or shot. (not betrayal anyone who knows me would know I loathe being betrayed)

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I think I will go with being shot in the head at close range. It's quick and will be unlikely that i will feel anything. That or morphine overdose.

You're fun. :<

Mine would be kicking a poisoned shuriken back at a Japanese Shinobi at BlizzCon 2012.

Or kicking a cracked wall down in a skyscraper so it falls onto a rabble of menacing undead below, only to fall down with it and die trying to fend off the invaders with a Katana.
Or with two Ninja-to, for a bit of style.

... You asked for creativity. And of course no I would not prefer dying in any of these ways... I don't quite plan my own death. :P

For me , i would like to die in a battle while i am a commander of a ancient army which wear armor,sword and shield to fight like Spartan.

Come on Paladin, something realistic now.
... Incase you can't tell, I'm being quite sarcastic... :P

- H
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'd like to either die defending someone I love, vanquishing someone evil, or falling off of something very tall.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The last one doesn't quite seem to fit.

- H

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
532 posts
Peasant

Well, I'd live a life like Altair or Ezio from AC, then die like this.

But I guess that can count as in my sleep, so a rather epic death, like taking a bullet for someone or saving the world in the SAS or something similar.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It will go like this:

I am walking to work on a fine fall evening, the leaves falling nicely, my job still untouched by the recession that engulfs the world. I work at an unnamed place purely staffed by desk workers.

I walk into the building,take the stairs to the 33rd floor and slide my hand into the check in slot. An unusual red light shows on the screen in front of me. Immediatly after the screen displays: The boss wants to see you in his office now. Of course, naturally, I begin to panic. Then I shrug it off and think positively about what I could be wanted for.

I stroll calmly to the office, greeting the usual crew of co-workers. The bosses office smells of sweet incense, like honey. He askes me to sit down. His face says "Strictly business", but his anxious, twitching hands say "something's happened"

I begin to fear but then he says, "My sons graduating from high school and I don't know what to get him." I simply, relieved say "Get him the new Xbox 1080." "Thanks." Is all
he says. I have another thing to tell you, then BAM! A meteor crashes through the window into my chest killing me instantly.

I die happily, despite what the boss was going to say. (Which turns out to be news that I've just been layed off. Something which would have devestated my current, frivolous lifestyle. Dodged a bullet straight into a meteor.)

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

I would burn myself, then I can say: I'm hot
haha

Nick_EX
Nick_EX
58 posts
Nomad

To make it short and painless, I would just decapitate myself.

unknown456
unknown456
47 posts
Peasant

I dont know something impressive and not something imbearising like a toaster. Probaly either in a hail of bullets or how the Doctor (secretly he didnt) died. TIME TO SET THE SCENE: Utah, April 22nd 5:02 pm 2011. An impossible astronaut rises out of the lake me and some friends are at. I go over to the astronaut. After talking a little to the astronaut the astronaut raises his/her hand and I get hit three times by a laser coming out of the astronaut's finger. While my friends run over the astronaut retreats back into the lake. After they relize I'm dead they put my body in a canoe and lite my body on fire in a viking funeral, SCENE.

Showing 166-177 of 181