ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29475
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

I would like to be shot in the head or something else quick and painless.

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

being ran over by a boing 747.
or being straped to an atomic bomb.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I'd want to die peacfully

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I would choose to die in my sleep. It's peaceful and relaxing and I wouldn't even be aware of it.

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

falling of the CN tower... and hitting a person on the way down. SPLAT!!!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Decapitation. Somebody told that you are able to see for a few seconds, so it would be curious to see my body separated from my head.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Dying sleeping seems like a nice, peaceful way. I'd pick that.

I'd choose to die for Christ.

But he died for you... PARADOX!
susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

I wish my girlfriend was shot me ..
so she was the last person I saw in my live..

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I would travel back in time and kill my father. I would have never been born and by never have been born i wouldn't have gone to the past to kill my father and because of that infinite time loop the universe would implode.

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

I'd choose to plan my own assassination. Then I would pretend to be very defenseless to the sniper but it would really be a cardboard me. Then I'd would kill the sniper and on accident fall onto a tree and break a branch then fall and have lot's of luck and survive. Then I would try again until I die of my various.

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I'd like to die in my sleep...

But if I had to choose something fun, I'd pick drowning or burning. I want to feel what its like

xxsneaky
xxsneaky
105 posts
Nomad

I would strap explosives to myself and jump off the sears tower. But before I hit the ground I would blow up.

RickersXS
RickersXS
80 posts
Nomad

I'd like to die in my sleep...

Some people don't read, do they?

I'd invite my friends and family around and feed them a lovely dinner. Once it was over, I'd wheel out a T.V. with a video of me telling them it was me they'd just eaten.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I'd walk out into the yard just as a meteor happend'd to hit the earth.I was alright except there was a massive partialy zombified(yet some how still alive) mutant in the meteor.It then tried to crush me with it's giant skull club, except another alien appeard sudennly.It instatly fazered the zombie.Then, ti bulled out a water pistol and shot me to death.

Cognizant
Cognizant
12 posts
Nomad

For me there is one great option I can think of. I would be vaporised by a nuclear detonation. It would be immpossible for me to feel anything.

Showing 121-135 of 181