ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29481
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't. I'd like to be cought up in the *rapture.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Seriously folks, the best answer is obvious. To die of old age.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

I would choose to be shot at a very close range to the head so it would be quick and easy. I would never want my death to be long and torturous such as being burned to death or drowning.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Drowning isn't too long, depending on how you're drowning of course.

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

in a war against my enemies

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

As I am born. Naked, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

I'd die by reanimated as a zombie... Pain 30 min to 1 hour unconsusce for 6 hours zombie die but alive then I'd be shot in the head by a survivor

Type70item
Type70item
18 posts
Nomad

I wanna make the papers, so i want to go in a nice sized explosion

frisko12
frisko12
420 posts
Nomad

AfterBurner0=Seriously folks, the best answer is obvious. To die of old age.

Are you kiding me?!! Thats long and painful, mabye it would be nice to die in your sleep though.
Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

[quote]Thats long and painful

And what do you think will be faster?
IMHO not painful may be only overdose or death in a sleep.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

The least painful way but with my family.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I am walking down the street saying "Deathbewithyou" to every one. Finaly one person gets sick of me saying that so he grabs his rifle and takes a shot at me. The poor man misses and the bullet bounces off a flag pole and hit him in the head. He fell down and died. Surprisingly I didn't know the incedent even happened. The next day I am given a job unknowingly by a mob boss. I looked just like him so he had me pretend that I was him so that I would be killed and the person who kills me thinks I am him. Where The mob boss was supposed to die was in a cold dark cave so he sent me there. my boss decided to watch me die so he parked his car near the entrance and pretended to be my driver. AS I was standing in the dark cave I heard the familiar sound of the icecream truck. Yelling "icecream!!" I ran toward the icecream truck. Incedentaly the assassin took a shot at me the minute I moved missing me by an inch. the bullet bounced out of the cave and ironicaly hit my boss. But I didn't know and forgot I even had a job to do when I was going after the icecream. The next day there was a car accident. I ran over to help the man who was in the car and brought him into my house and treated his wounds. It turned out this man was a phsychotic killer and he kills anyone that tries to help him.He grabs a kitchen knife but before he could stab me he trips over a stool falls into the floor and ends up stabing hinself. I didn't even know that happened I thought he was trying to cut out a peice of medal stuck to him. many years later I Die after trying to ask a girl on a date. I got so shy that I died of shyness.
When I made my way to face judgment from God he asked me,"Did you know that you killed three people without even trying?"

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

BULLET TO THE BRAIN! (if you see the song reference, you win!)

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I would want to die in my sleep, or at least be near loved ones.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I would want to die in my sleep, or at least be near loved ones.

koru7 said anything other than death asleep read the posts before you post something.
Showing 136-150 of 181