ForumsThe TavernHow would you chose to die?

181 29480
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Besides in your sleep, how would you die? plan your own assassination, stabbed in the back, shot to death etc.

please be creative. otherwise this thread will be boring.

I would plan my assassination, being sniped by an elite assassin. (like Ezio or Altair)

• 181 Replies
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

âIn my own bed, with a belly full of wine and a maidenâs mouth around my ****, at the age of eighty,â
-courtesy of The Imp

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Die a hero, I'ld die doing something like in Die Hard

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

koru7 said anything other than death asleep read the posts before you post something.

shame on me, i posted that i want to die while sleeping.

to be on topic, i want to die this way:

i climb on the top of the mt. everst and freeze, being still alive. in one billion years (if the earth is then still existing) some futuristic scientists find me and melt the ice. i live again and they show me everything of their city to me. then they make tests with me and i mutate. they kill me with poison and make a cyborg out me. after bringing me back, i work as an assassin and get shot in the head after a mission. but i am still alive. i regenerate myself (nanobots, wtf!) and start to hunt my killer. he hacks my soft- and hardware and a virus destroys all my data. but i am still alive. the nanobots rebot my system and i decide to life a normal life. however, they find me and cut my arms, my legs and my head of and throw me then in magma.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I wanna go down fighting, I'm proberly going to die in war so I wanna go down but take as many of the enemy I can with me.

Dewi1066
Dewi1066
539 posts
Nomad

Ride a VW trike off a cliff face into the ocean whilst listening to ACDC and drinking a bottle of JD. Just to make sure there were no freak survival episode, a pound of C4 attached to the trike, triggered when the trike reaches sea level... oh and lots of chains, ropes, bungee straps and hand-cuffs making sure I don't fly off in the explosion and survive.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Jumping off a cliff.

Onto a motorbike, which I will ride to space where I will die of lack of oxegyn but possibly find Nyan Cat.

Poobaloofa
Poobaloofa
111 posts
Jester

colledge would be too much for me so i would hang myself

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I would want to die saving someone else

imWrenn
imWrenn
9 posts
Nomad

I would go out in style, a shotgun to the ****.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

The best death is the fast one where you feel the less pain xD

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

If I could choose how to die I would pull a Ralph Roberts (from Stephen King's Insomnia) and save someone I love that would end up benefiting mankind by surviving.
I want to die with the last feeling I have being love.

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

For me , i would like to die in a battle while i am a commander of a ancient army which wear armor,sword and shield to fight like Spartan.

IN real world, i would like to die by saving friends from the bandits and being shot to slowly die with happiness.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

and being shot to slowly die with happiness.

Uhm, being shot is not a slow death. Heart, neck, brain, then goodbye. If you get shot in the leg or arm, you're not going to die, unless infection sets in or something and you don't seek medical help. If you get shot in the chest, and don't seek medical attention, it won't be very slow.

I would like to die in my sleep. It's just the most peaceful way. You just go to sleep, and never wake up.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Besides in your sleep, how would you die?

I would like to die in my sleep. It's just the most peaceful way. You just go to sleep, and never wake up.

i want to die in the sleep, too, but it said besides dieing in your sleep.

dieath
dieath
230 posts
Nomad

is heart attack on top of a ****** taken?

Showing 151-165 of 181