ForumsGamesRaze 2 Beta Demo

110 46998
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

For any of you who don't know - Raze 2 is in the making, and even better news, the creators have offered to the public a fully playable demo - that is constantly updated!

It even has global stats - let's make them go skyhigh!

Interested?

• 110 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It looks excellent. Great graphics. They are really putting in an effort into making it.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

Firetail, ur back online?!?! I nor thought u would be on armor games again!!!!

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Firetail, ur back online?!?! I nor thought u would be on armor games again!!!!
He's been unactive for a while on Armorgames, but that's off topic, this is about Raze 2 Beta Demo.

Back to topic, I think this is a bit better because it looks a bit fullscreen. Here is the link for the "kind of fullscreen Raze 2 demo"
FALLEN950
FALLEN950
162 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 looks great, I don't particularly like the beta map, but the game is pretty fun all around, the weapons are better I think, and it seems easier to control.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I like the ability where you do that force field thing. It would be useful when you're surrounded or in the middle of gunfire. It could also reflect bullets which is good as well.

The chaingun or laser minigun whatever, they made it improve. A little bit better accuracy and it shots much faster.

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

rockets + rapid fire + the song monster by skillet = RAWR!

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, I was going to make topic about this >

Btw which you thing is better, ion canon or rocket launcher?
Rocket launcher has higher damage, but ion canon has larger clip and shot hits instantly.I usually use rocket launcher, since its insta kill on enemy which dont have shields.

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

ion cannon is better... i love this demo . I cant wait for the actual game to come out on armorgames!!! this is awesome!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's much more laggy than Raze 1.
I'm still not used to the log on the bottom left, but I'll adapt.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

It's much more laggy than Raze 1.

It's really not bad for me. I'd say there kind of the same talking about the lag.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i gotta say its pretty sweet hope theres a multiplayer mode >_>

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

hope theres a multiplayer mode >_>

I looked at their Raze blog for quite a while but I didn't see anything stating that there would be multiplayer but if I can recall before they started making Raze 2, they said they were putting multiplayer into consideration but no signs of multiplayer so far so yeah.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Nowadays I use these weapons in Raze 2 demo:
Plasma pistol
Uzi
Shotgun
Assult rifle
Pulsator
Laser minigun
Ion canon

And I am really waiting forward to Raze 2

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

I love how it shows the special bonuses of the weapons especially the pistol's bonus crotchshot

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

There's a trailer for it on the AG blog. Here's a link for it. I heard it should be coming out in late August, but I'm not sure if anything has happened to push it back or forward because the last time I read the Raze blog was in early June.

I looked at their Raze blog for quite a while but I didn't see anything stating that there would be multiplayer but if I can recall before they started making Raze 2, they said they were putting multiplayer into consideration but no signs of multiplayer so far so yeah.

I heard that they said it won't have multiplayer because it could push it back a whole lot. But if they make a third one, that'll be the one to have multiplayer.

But the demo is amazing! I love all the weapons choices, the more active environment, less lag, and overall everything about it.

The weapons I use are:

Pistol
Magnum
Shotgun
Assault Rifle
Sniper
Laser Minigun
Ion Cannon

Can't wait for the real thing to come out. Much anticipation over here.
Showing 1-15 of 110