Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Suicide

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 8:06pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

NO there are other ways
NO U CAN ALWAYS GET HELP

What about for people with uncurable terminal illnesses, such as ALS where your muscles slowly stop working and you die by painfully choking on your own spit?

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 7:32am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

What if by killing yourself you end up saving millions? Does it become ok then? HOW WOULD U KNOW THAT PUBLISH A BOOK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED

What about for people with uncurable terminal illnesses, such as ALS where your muscles slowly stop working and you die by painfully choking on your own spit? YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE AROUND U TO HELP U AND THEY WOULD MAKE UR LIFE BETTER

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:39am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,971 posts

YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE AROUND U TO HELP U AND THEY WOULD MAKE UR LIFE BETTER

How would they make your life better when you're near paralysis, too weak to speak or move, and have been suffering for weeks, waiting to die?

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 8:55am

djme

djme

80 posts

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 11:52am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,945 posts

Knight

But taking the persons problem seriously does help, contrary to insulting and calling them a coward and a weakling. Suicide is never a pleasant thing, but with their attitude towards it, people are just making things worse and through it often even push the victim to the act.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 1:21pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,087 posts

YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE AROUND U TO HELP U AND THEY WOULD MAKE UR LIFE BETTER

just check this and part 2 of it.

his life doesn't get better and it sure is not a temporary problem.
both sentences are short-sighted.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:02pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

HOW WOULD U KNOW THAT PUBLISH A BOOK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED

1) Stop screaming

2) How would I know what? It saving millions? I was being hypothetical...like say the person was the first person with an extremely contagious and dangerous disease

3) Publish a book on what exactly?
   -and I'm already working on a book so no thank you

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:51pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

1) Stop screaming

Not screaming that was to make out the difference between quote and non-quote

2) How would I know what? It saving millions? I was being hypothetical...like say the person was the first person with an extremely contagious and dangerous disease

that u would save the world You would not be the first one because it was extremely contagious and dangerous disease

3) Publish a book on what exactly?
   -and I'm already working on a book so no thank you

Publish a book about ur life and why u were going to commit suicide

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 6:39pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,566 posts

Common writing etiquette has it that caps are for emphasis. Speaking in all caps is the internet equivalent of screaming.   

Use the quote button. Highlight what you want quoted and click the blue quote button once, like you did in that last post.

that u would save the world You would not be the first one because it was extremely contagious and dangerous disease

Extreme hypothetical examples aside...

Publish a book about ur life and why u were going to commit suicide

Honestly, I don't think anyone who has never seriously considered suicide has a right to say whether it is wrong to do. I'm not going to say it's the best answer, but for some people, it is AN answer.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 10:09pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,226 posts

Knight

Personally, I do not like Suicide and I cannot understand the mentality. I have been through loneliness, heart break, and all these symptoms of arousal of Suicide, yet I never thought about it. I have never thought of ending my life because I have hardships.

Unfortunately, today's younger society struggles with this. I don't understand the mentality, so some informing would be ideal; but I do wish it would stop. Life has many troubles, and that is half the experience of life!

Reply to Suicide

You must be logged in to post a reply!