Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Suicide

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 1:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,713 posts

that u would save the world You would not be the first one because it was extremely contagious and dangerous disease

I'm guessing you have never heard of a hypothetical situation before?

Publish a book about ur life and why u were going to commit suicide

What in the-....when did I claim I was going to commit suicide?!

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 2:23am

TheGenovesan

TheGenovesan

66 posts

People think that suicide will relieve them of the pains of life. People look on their lives too harshly, people think they get it rough and they can't take it. But thats life, and someone out there always has it harder then you. And if that person didn't hang themself, then why should they?

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 7:25am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Use the quote button. Highlight what you want quoted and click the blue quote button once, like you did in that last post.

i do but what if they are side by side

IIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIII

He above me is right

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:00pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

114 posts

This should be made legal

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:18pm

sensanaty

sensanaty

1,145 posts

This should be made legal

What is it that you're talking about?

What do you guys think of the recent suicides that have been happening in the US? First that Amanda girl and now this girl.
I find them ridiculous. Teenage girls that have plenty to live for ending their own lifes due to their own stupid decisions.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 1:32pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,260 posts

Knight

Personally, I do not like Suicide and I cannot understand the mentality. I have been through loneliness, heart break, and all these symptoms of arousal of Suicide, yet I never thought about it. I have never thought of ending my life because I have hardships.

It's not a few hardships that will make you want to end your life.. depression is not a more intensive blues, it's different as it is a real mental trouble and one that has never been depressed cannot quite imagine how it feels exactly.

Unfortunately, today's younger society struggles with this. I don't understand the mentality, so some informing would be ideal; but I do wish it would stop. Life has many troubles, and that is half the experience of life!

Maybe there's a phenomenon I am not aware of, but I'd doubt that suicide has only risen lately... it's probably as old as civilization.

People think that suicide will relieve them of the pains of life.

Do they now? I'd say they rather simply want to end their misery. Notice the small nuance?

People look on their lives too harshly, people think they get it rough and they can't take it. But thats life, and someone out there always has it harder then you. And if that person didn't hang themself, then why should they?

As I said above... depression is a mental problem, it's not just feeling a bit more low than usual. Of course what you say is true, but it won't help those who want to end their lives. You gotta take care of them and show them attention, not make fun of them or tell them they're idiots.

I find them ridiculous. Teenage girls that have plenty to live for ending their own lifes due to their own stupid decisions.

Here again, as far as I know, they, or one of them, have been made fun of everywhere they got.. noone supported them.. in such a situation, calling them silly and talking logic won't help. A suicidal person doesn't think the same way a healthy person does. And personally I feel like everyone who has made fun of them is accessary to their death.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:03pm

christopher122

christopher122

19 posts

Suicide should not be shunned by society. It is a very serious problem within modern societies and awareness should raised.

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 4:26pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

People think that suicide will relieve them of the pains of life.

they are right tho.
when your dead, you dont have the pains of life.
there will be nothing so no problems either. (or the religious version: in "heaven" everything is good)

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 5:52pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

(or the religious version: in "heaven" everything is good)

he is right but in hell everything is bad so do not kill your self to try and teach someone a lesson

Posted Oct 26, '12 at 6:40pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,260 posts

Knight

Suicide should not be shunned by society. It is a very serious problem within modern societies and awareness should raised.

Exactly. It is still seen as a weak and coward act by those who have no idea how it is to live in their situation, and this only makes things worse. And it is also true that there are many more suicides than one may think at first.

he is right but in hell everything is bad so do not kill your self to try and teach someone a lesson

I don't think they wanna teach someone a lesson. They just wanna end the hell they are living through, because they don't have the force to live it anymore. And the perspective of hell after death, in that situation, probably doesn't frighten them much anymore.

Reply to Suicide

You must be logged in to post a reply!