Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[old]oblivion

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:02pm

Masterkaossss

Masterkaossss

34 posts

ive probably spent at least a month worth of time in that game, and i still havnt found everything yet. anyone who knows any goodies in some caves or ruins anywhere we should share and discuss. personally, the best ive found in some ruins is Umbra, but i still dont know where to start that quest haha

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:03pm

arkaninerenegade

arkaninerenegade

835 posts

sorry never played the game

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:12pm

SeoMX

SeoMX

91 posts

Yeah, Oblivion is a really awsome game, I know pretty much everything about it, if you want any help, or if you are stuck in something, ask me, and i would be glad to help you!

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:14pm

Masterkaossss

Masterkaossss

34 posts

well i play the game a lot but i really dont lvl up that much but i love exploring and doing the arena. do you know where to start the umbra quest? also, do you know any caves or ruins or anything that has something good in it? i dont have either of the expantions unfortunatley but im gonna get em

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:17pm

DarkSoul

DarkSoul

226 posts

ive got this game foor 360 wut console u have it on?

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:33pm

Masterkaossss

Masterkaossss

34 posts

360 of course. ps3s just suck and you need a monster computer to run it for that

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:39pm

SeoMX

SeoMX

91 posts

well thank you I have it on my PC and it runs just fine!

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 9:51pm

DarkSoul

DarkSoul

226 posts

ya the ps3 version suxs cus it doesnt have loading screens they thought it didnt need any but oh it did now its full of glitches and lags but they say better graphix on it

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 11:41am

Turin

Turin

106 posts

it takes way too much time so i dont play anymore

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 12:05pm

Xaion

Xaion

24 posts

To Find Umbra you have to find i dareic statue, if i can remember i think its around the imperal cities water.