ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

518 79125
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i liked my FSBG so i'm going back in time!

well i don't have to go through the story ! but i have more guns to list so i'll get straight to dem classes

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Side:
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio

• 518 Replies
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Hells yes I'll join this. My derp empire must expand. But I'll do this tomorrow.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

But I'll do this tomorrow.

http://cdn.head-fi.org/2/2c/2c70a200_fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

[img]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm6/imaperson2008/Halo3.gif[/img]

epicness...lol random

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Eddy Gould
Class:Assault trooper
Side:Allies
Squad:4
Squad members:Sargeant Tyler Rodrigeaz (Assault trooper), Corperal James Newman (Machine gunner), Private Mike Gilbert (Medic), Private John Brown (Rifleman)
Weapons:Thompson M1927,M1911A1 pistol, 5 M2 frags, 3 No. 74 sticky, ka-bar knife
Uniforms:Military fatigues
Misc.:family picture, squad picture, basic german dictionary, basic Japanese dictionary, comic
Health:100/100
Personality: Nice, quick-thinking, helpful
Phys. desc.: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin
Traits:
Bio:Eddy was a former crinimal. His first and last crime was to rob a closed store. It wasn't as simple as he thought. He went through the front door... With a car. He blacked out for a few hours. When he woke up, he was staring down the barrel of a pistol. Instead of being sent to prison, he was drafted into the army.
Perk:

I so happy. I can't wait to get this started. The screaming, IT JUST MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! >... O_O Wut?

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Name : Alice Shepard
Class : Sniper
Side : Axis
Squad : 4
Squad Members : Staff Sergeant Griggs (machine gunner), Sergeant John Mactavish (medic), Lieutanant John Price (assault trooper) and Lieutenant Vasquez (rifleman).
Weapons : Scoped k98, Walther p38, 2 s-mines, Type 40 bajonet.
Uniforms : Camo Military Fatigues
Misc : Family Photo, Squad photo, Dogtags, tri-pods, binocular.
Health : 100/100
Personality : Evil, Smart, Good tactician.
Phys. Desc : Blonde hair, Blue Eyes, suntanned.
Traits :
Bio : A very talented sniper who was instructed by her granddad whilst hunting wolves in the winters. Got signed up by the army for multiple murders.
Perk :

Hope I did a good job. Seems a nice setting

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Eddy Gould
Class:Assault trooper
Side:Allies
Squad:4
Squad members:Sargeant Tyler Rodrigeaz (Assault trooper), Corperal James Newman (Machine gunner), Private Mike Gilbert (Medic), Private John Brown (Rifleman)
Weapons:Thompson M1927,M1911A1 pistol, 5 M2 frags, 3 No. 74 sticky, ka-bar knife
Uniforms:Military fatigues
Misc.:family picture, squad picture, basic german dictionary, basic Japanese dictionary, comic
Health:100/100
Personality: Nice, quick-thinking, helpful
Phys. desc.: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin
Traits:
Bio:Eddy was a former crinimal. His first and last crime was to rob a closed store. It wasn't as simple as he thought. He went through the front door... With a car. He blacked out for a few hours. When he woke up, he was staring down the barrel of a pistol. Instead of being sent to prison, he was drafted into the army.
Perk:Fail !: your failed robbery attempt has made you failyer and now you have a better chance with nade throws and runing through enemy fire

forgot to mention you can have russians and english on your team (just specify)

any picks on where you'll be?....huh, you want me to pick? OK!

you get up from your foxhole it's hard and crusty like the ground around, and hot...AFRICA!

it's burning hot but you still have the olive drab wool uniform while the brits have nice desert shorts and tan uniforms

you move out ahead of the main force with a couple other fireteams but before you reach the designated point 88's from far off start firing sending you skidding around in the jeep but you are unable to regain control and crash in a sewage ditch on the side of the road, there is still more 88 fire but you hear small arms as well. You look over the ditch to find a couple dozen germans in some nice camouflaged foxholes and 4 german machinegunners supported by infantry

Name : Alice Shepard
Class : Sniper
Side : Axis
Squad : 4
Squad Members : Staff Sergeant Griggs (machine gunner), Sergeant John Mactavish (medic), Lieutanant John Price (assault trooper) and Lieutenant Vasquez (rifleman).
Weapons : Scoped k98, Walther p38, 2 s-mines, Type 40 bajonet.
Uniforms : Camo Military Fatigues
Misc : Family Photo, Squad photo, Dogtags, tri-pods, binocular.
Health : 100/100
Personality : Evil, Smart, Good tactician.
Phys. Desc : Blonde hair, Blue Eyes, suntanned.
Traits :evil D:!: your lack of compassion makes you and your troops better shots, aim for the head and leave no orphans >!
Bio : A very talented sniper who was instructed by her granddad whilst hunting wolves in the winters. Got signed up by the army for multiple murders.
Perk :

bio ain't long enough for a perk BOI! (or girl)

hmmm? whats that you say? eastern front? OK!

you watch over russians on the muddy summers midday, various tanks rolling slowly over hills. too far for a shot....

various small arms and tank fire throw up muck around you as you reach the frontal foxholes you knew the russians were coming the day before but you didn't expect them to really bei n these numbers, there are various small hills and perches around, otherwise just mucky

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

I trust you have copied our sheets? Also I shall throw some of my non-sticky grenades at the machinegunners and the machinegunners ONLY. They'll cut down anyone that tries to rush'em. With the enemy infantry machingunner-less, they will be less dangerous. But of course still dangerous. If my grenades don't finish them off, Brown will try to take'em down what with the fact he has the most accurate weapon.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you throw a couple nades at the enemy one killes the crew of one, the other wounds the gunner but two are still in action

brown starts firing but is quickly pinned down

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Alright let's give'em a taste of there own medicine. Have everyone with an automatic weapon keep the machinegunner pinned down. Then when the German *******s get back up, Brown will put a couple rounds in their skulls.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

how will they get up when pinned down

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

I forgot to mention, the automatics will stop firing for a couple seconds to allow the enemy to get up. THEN Brown can snipe some people. But if they get back down when Brown starts shooting, I yell in german (from my dictionary) "Raise a white flag and throw your weapons away from the holes!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you fire then let up, but what they do is lob a few grenades back, Brown manages to kill an infantryman carrying a bandolier of MG ammo though

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Throw that crap back. (Their grenades) Give me a detailed view of the area. Obviously there is ALOT of sand. But how are they shaped? Are there any nearby abandoned foxholes? Any destroyed vehicles that we could use as cover? How many of them are left?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

road of hard packed dirt
drainage ditch on either side (your in it)
Side of road your shooting at:
camo foxholes
Road: a few wrecked jeeps
Behind you:
Sand and some small hills

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

O.K So if they are on the other side of the road, then i have the macghinegunner cover the automatic weapons soldiers move up and take cover behind the jeeps. Then everyone else will follow.

Showing 1-15 of 518