ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156700
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well if there is a raze 3, there should be an Instant chat. I personally like those, because most AG users aren't spammers, and you don't have to wait 30 seconds to make another comment.

omar12321
omar12321
2 posts
Nomad

It Would Be Awsome If There lvls up to Lvl 100 and online!!!!!!
With Aswome New Weapons And Awsome New Skills Also Abillities

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

P.S.: All the suggestions will be discarded for their uselessness as a whole. First of all, too many levels would screw new players (except for boosters), just like it happens in FPS titles such as CoD. Also, 1st person settings would require: a) 3D maps, and therefore bigger game files; it would even go over the flash game limits, as it'd need a lot of quality so that it didn't suck. b) more loading, better connections, and maybe even higher grade computers; that would make it impossible for people with old/bad computers. Hence, I don't think that'd ever be implemented.

NMeade
NMeade
49 posts
Nomad

Zombie horde mode

Lol nice. That could be possible too. You get the rocket launcher with rapid fire, and a hundred zombies coming at you from the other side. . . I would like that too!
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

First of all, too many levels would screw new players (except for boosters)

How? They're already new, so how could they be screwed unless when playing with people have been playing the first 2 since they came out?

That could be possible too. You get the rocket launcher with rapid fire, and a hundred zombies coming at you from the other side.

Or you're hiding out in a building and have to defend it and if they break in, they start pouring in, that'd be pretty cool.
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

There should be an option for what allies and enemies you want in the game (eg. zombie, alien...). I think there needs to be more players in each game. Like maybe like 75 players in a single game. That would be cool.

massmurrder
massmurrder
143 posts
Nomad

but i think juice-tin must make a gun called minigun and heavy rail gun
and grenades
and some other skins
AND MULTIPLAYER OF COURSE!
But he must make new guns for sniper cagetory

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

it shouldnt be multiplayer some people will have major lag and it wont be fun for them

Skrixe
Skrixe
1 posts
Farmer

Well if they have major lag they can reduce the settings or just not play it.. Why remove multiplayer just because some people can't play it? Just don't play it[DUH]

omar12321
omar12321
2 posts
Nomad

MaYBE in raze 3 might be 4 compaigan
1.human-Easy
2.bots-Medium
3.Alien-Hard
4.Zombie-Pro
And multiplayer.
also more weapons like frozen death that we just tried it in one lvl.

blade00000009
blade00000009
5 posts
Nomad

agreeed with omar12321
they should make weapons for bots and zombies so they are separate
but bots go with humans and zombies go with aliens
and cant wait for MULTIPLAYER !!!!!!!!!
ohh and you can put more items like energy refills so when you pick them up you get a full energy bar so you dont have to wait 7 seconds to put a mine
go to put these in raze 3 or i will slap my self every time you don't put what i say in there then delete my account then go slap my self some more then make a new armor games account then play raze 2 then 3 because i lost all my progress
really i will do it

PUT IT IN RAZE 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ THIS UP HERE

ImmortalLife14
ImmortalLife14
28 posts
Nomad

I seriously want multiplayer mode in Raze 3, when i was playing Raze 1 i thought part 2 was going to have a multiplayer mode because of the awesome features of fighting each other until the death. But, when i played Raze 2, i was sad that it didn't had multiplayer mode. But, it was still an awesome game!

coolman572
coolman572
1 posts
Nomad

it would be cool if you add more weapons and Zombie survival

dragontamer555
dragontamer555
3 posts
Peasant

more kill bonuses would be nice. any try to make the game little more realism like melee and blood and sparks out of robots or something u kno real

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

my friend an i always talk about how there should be stuff like more health auto guns and machine gun.

Showing 286-300 of 507