ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29322
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

LOL, that was funny,
i get really mad when i make the same typoes over and over again, like:

taht, and tahkns and i really hate jsut, its gay

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to be so offended if that was gay, notadolphin...

juuuuussttt kidddddiiinnnggg. Even I call things g.a.y.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't really get all too mad at anything, I just dismiss it and go on with my life :|, however, the most annoying thing is probaly this:
when someone is mad and starts yelling at you for no reason, proably just ecause they're mad and just go and yell for the slightest reason, and you still don't know why they were mad in the first place after they've stormed off...
yah, that gets annoying

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with raptor...because I hate it when someone makes a fuss even though they know it doesn't do any good.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

exactly, and it's worse wen you know you didn't do anything, and you try and tell them that, ut they get even madder cause they think you're trying to make an excuse or something! I wish people would dismiss trivial matters.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think they'll stop just because you said so, Raptor.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

but they will stop if i throw Asherlee at them!!, hehe, id throw dr_peace, but im, afraid that he and samus would be getting destroyed at teh moment sigle handedly by master cheif

billywill
billywill
69 posts
Nomad

i hate when people r cocky

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I'm told I'm cocky...kind of funny to describe me that way, though.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

... eh?

I hate it when i'm walking through a crowded hall and people just stop in the middle and start with the damn hugging!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Haha I get it... you have me chuckling up a storm over here!

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I get pissed when a friend of mine calls some girl he doesn't know a b*tch for fun.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

oh yes, I hate that word, it doesn't make sense why people would use sch language 'for fun'...and I hate it still now that this is the third day that same prep(if u r 1 i'm srry or u don't like the word I'm srry but that's wat she is) has come up to me wit a problemm I have no idea wat she's talking about, it doesn't make any sense, since I never talked to her at all, it's the worst thing ever...

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

I hate topics like this

inhuman99
inhuman99
22 posts
Nomad

i hate it when people just do stuf to me for no reason at all.

Showing 31-45 of 204