ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29323
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
pwningdude
pwningdude
36 posts
Peasant

I hate the little kids on the bus ride to school that won't sit down ever.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people hate topics like this.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I hate people who are always happy =D

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I hate people who are too concerned with themselves to even notice that other people exist for reasons other than to cater to their every whim.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i hate it when people lie, especially teachers, for example, my grade 5 teacher, ABSOLUTLY THE
***W-O-R-S-T*** teacher ever told me that he wasnt going to look at a sheet where we had to evaluate our peers, then once at recess, every1 was lined up at teh door, and i was in front, then some1 pushed me infront of the door and i saw him looking through every1's desk and looking at the sheet he *promised* us he wouldnt...

KuroKoden
KuroKoden
5 posts
Nomad

What pisses me off, hehe get a load of this. I got a day in prison for citizens arrest! some dude stabbed a cop i dropped the guy and ties his arms and they go and handcuff me! They said something about citizens arrests being illegal now.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Man. That sucks! I hate it when people try to act like they're better than everybody else, like this guy Mick. He always tries to prove himself better than everybody else, even if it isn't true. He even tries to outsmart the teacher! (which is nearly impossible)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Esploded, be weary of that kid. That is typical signs of insecurity and a not so good home life.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I wasn't speaking to you, Serb.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I actually considered it sometime before, but I was too angry to analyze him deeply. (thats my biggest problem)

I do think that a there would always be a cause and effect process that shapes a person's personality, but a lot of the time my mind gets clouded by emotion.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I believe behavior comes from a triadic theory of environment, personality traits, and internal stimuli

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Isn't personality traits just a sum of the theory of enviroment and internal stimuli?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Nope, check out Bandura's social cognitive theory.

Personality traits could be the result of genetics.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

You know what really grinds my gears...

NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP!!!

Instead I'm laying in bed next to my girl while she soundly sleeps. I need to take something instead of drinking this tea.

afroman
afroman
78 posts
Nomad

i hate freaks that spit at everything

Showing 46-60 of 204