ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29321
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Stupid/ignorant people

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wow... its just a line...

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Which he apparently can't stand in. Tried sitting?

shinigami
shinigami
13 posts
Nomad

I'm tired os pop-ups at the most unappropriate time, like when your doing something important.

I'm also tired of things that makes me thing too much ^.^

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

do you mean "think"?

walaroo
walaroo
88 posts
Nomad

what really pisses me off is that on the backs of wet naps you know like moist towlets that they give you when you eat chicken wings and stuff . well on the back they have directions who would be that dumb. "duh i cant open the wet nap duh" plus they all say "just" at the beginning. wtf! if your stupid enough to be reading wet nap directions than your gonna need it straight forward. heck they probably don't even know the definition

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

ppl who drive the speed limit in the passing lane...i have grand visions of choking them out with my bare hands.
and the current administration in the white house...

walaroo
walaroo
88 posts
Nomad

diddo on the second one. one thing is that why do we abolish immigrants when we are immigrants too

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

we have not abolished immigrants...but we do have serious issues with dealing with illegal immigrants. this is post 9/11...we can't ignore the blatant security issues, let alone social and economic

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

america doesn't let in illegals cause if we just let everyone walk in then think about the schools, jobs, take it like China, everything would be overpopulated and we'd have 100+ to a math class, jobs scarce, and our economy would suk.

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

Bullying, suckerpunches and when skinhead beats innocent people. Ignorant people is also high on my list. ("Techno is just pressing on some buttons!&quot argh ..

Carnageraid
Carnageraid
82 posts
Nomad

Tourist piss me off (i live in Fl) tourist was so f-in slow and have to take pics of every f-ing thing they SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

That sounds fun.

I never bring a camera whenever I visit places, but it would still be pretty obvious that i'm a tourist.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

My brother, my sister, people who ask too many questions, spaz's, people who are very disruptive (unless it's funny).
Last but not least, YOU (JK)!

Rayman928
Rayman928
5 posts
Nomad

I hate when im writing a huge essey for class and once i finish i spill a huge glass of milk or water on it!

Showing 61-75 of 204