ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29346
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

lol, that reminds me of the time, when i accidentally spilt white out on my english homework, and we got like 4-5 hours of only english homework everynight (and i got the highest average in my class, by far, so imagine how much harder it was for others. and i had 1 of those two way whiteouts, its like a pen and a brush/sponge thing. cuz the cap was a pen, which was on like this sponge/brush bottle, then cuz u have to turn over to bottle over to use the pen, i tried to do that, but i accidentally unscrewed it rather that taking the cover off the cap, and then i spilt a lot of the white out on my paper but luckyily it was grammer homework, and it didnt spill on any of my answers

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Not getting enough sleep *yawn*

And getting woken up too early in the morning. You do NOT want to be the person who tried waking me up early in the morning.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah. I'll arrive 3:00 in the morn and say "hey Carlie, wanna wake up?"

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

And I would promptly bore a hole in your head with my laser eyes. Yes, I have laser eyes in the morning. Don't mess with that.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, I feel sorry for my boyfriend when he tries to wake me on early days... lol.

It takes serious skill to wake a Carlie, it really does. You mess one thing up and it is laser eyes. Do everything right, and I am peachy keen!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

whoa, I want laser eyes in the morning, all I have right now Evil Stare of Doom, which doesn't work on my parents[weekends]
(I need a serious upgrade! I must protect my weekend sleepin rights!!!) XD

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I hate it when brothers wake me up to go to church. I get so pissed!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i dont like it when people point at there watch and ask what time it is..i dont point at the bathroom and ask were the bathroom is!

Keroc
Keroc
19 posts
Nomad

Oh I hate it when people are really mean to other people but a lot more people are his friends but not friends to the nice guy!

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

church is good ;( u might wind up going to He11

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I hate it when i go to school schools for fools ^^

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I don't like mean people!

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

people who r spazzes. people who interupt too much un less it's funny. people who like to take control, a lot. O and Carlie. JK don't take it too hard.

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

when people keep asking me the same dang question even after ive answered.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Being the only moderator on the entire website for a while, I kind of had to! lol.

Showing 76-90 of 204