ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29345
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

when a friend blows you off

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i hate retared poeple.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

thats why you hate yourself

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

My own limited mental capacity pisses me off. Every time I get confused, shortly thereafter I become frighteningly enraged. What gets me more than anything, though, is feeling helpless. When I don't like something but I know I can't do anything about it, I go into veritable seizures of rage. Also, another thing that peeves me is plagiarism. A lot of the talented photographers on DeviantArt have been complaining about having their work stolen and reposted by someone else claiming it as their own. Even worse, I recently saw someone trying to raise money online through PayPal to pay for life-saving surgery for a friend, and a hacker nearly stole all the money from his PayPal account, so he had to remove it and store it somewhere safer. That REALLY pisses me off. Whoever did it doesn't care that someone might die if he steals that money, as long as he gets rich. What's wrong with people nowadays, anyway?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I hate when you embarris your self in front of people you dont now

_Talking_Banana_
_Talking_Banana_
119 posts
Nomad

Blame it on society Bloody Wolf.

The ONLY thing that pisses me off is a trash talking twit in an online video game. They say all kinds of crap to you and your friends, but they're terrible at the game. Eventually, they'll say something terrible and quickly leave like a little !@$*&!@ !*&@^$*! $!@&$^!@*& $^@!*(&$^ !@*(&$^ !@*&$ ^*@!&^$ *!@($ &@!%@#)*&$!@ @)!@&#*!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! *smashes head into wall*

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

and when you cough in church when everything is quit

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

when the boy who is my friend trying to get my girlfriend.

if i have license to kill i will kill him.

that boy is trying to flirt with my girl.

man that sucks!!!!

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

i am jsut pissed off when i really need to pea like right now
also my mom
and when i lsoe alot of money
well i got to pea

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

what pisses me off is when people post about what they are pissed of on and spam like right now pissed off right know

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

People who don't care about hurt animals or pets...=(

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

having a teacher give 1 hour of homework not realizing that all teachers do the same.

gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

when people pernounce my last name laundry instead of landry

when people search through my stuff and get into my business

when people try to choose my friends

snooty people

snitches

sharing a room with my 6 year old brother, sleeping on the bottom bunk, and never getting to sleep in on weekends.

people that think that if you dont go to church you are scum...... and many, many more.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

bigotting and sterotyping

gunnar
gunnar
65 posts
Nomad

grammar and disecting sentences and stuff, i mean, what is the point!

Showing 91-105 of 204