1 posts
Nomad

So what do you think about game?

• 102 Replies
niko2003
niko2003
4 posts
Nomad

when i host game, and start. sometimes player left the room, and i stuck "game starting in.. 1"..

niko2003
niko2003
4 posts
Nomad

you need next wave button. 15 or 30 seconds is too long. you need add kick system. and maybe when we play, and one players gone, add new menu "current playing game" and new player have join (but host put minimum level).

niko2003
niko2003
4 posts
Nomad

i play, and play, i like it. but no kick system is frozing me.

next troll.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/58343080.jpg/

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

Leveling is system is great, there is completely no lag, it's fun to play over and over cause of skills

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i love the game but for some reason after it loads the animations.... the screen goes black i go do something else thinking just wait itl come so i come back its still black screen how do i fix this ???/ please tell me ( and its AFTER THE ANIMATIONS LOAD)

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i love the game but for some reason after it loads the animations.... the screen goes black i go do something else thinking just wait itl come so i come back its still black screen how do i fix this ???/ please tell me ( and its AFTER THE ANIMATIONS LOAD)
sorry about this it turned out to be an update sorry about that
giboia90
giboia90
1 posts
Nomad

Why the server is not working.
Because when I walk, delay and server does not.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

The game no longer lags for me now so yay. Anyways, I'm more upgraded and can say that the knight is actually pretty good. He is the best fighter but is the first to die usually. I think what the knight needs is more health. The mage I think is the most powerful unit now since the magic stick ability is like having 2 Mages at once. And really its just the magic stick that makes the Mage the best in my opinion. The Archer I think is pretty good as he is at the moment.

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

server has been down since yday.

anyone knows what happend? D:

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

server has been down since yday.
anyone knows what happend? D

well i think there doing some updates mabe even turning it into last caslte ( not beta) i really hope there done soon so i can get back to playing
AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I can't find the game anymore. It was in my favorites, I typed it in to search for it and its gone. Where is it?

jwgrady
jwgrady
3 posts
Nomad

Same for me, I was in the middle of a game then it pulled a Kaiser Soze

doode96
doode96
18 posts
Peasant

Very glitchy.Whenever i play knight i just dont see myself moving.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

they're probably changing patching the game and changing the servers

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Very glitchy.Whenever i play knight i just dont see myself moving.

You probably haven't played the game recently, extreme lag problem was fixed. Anyways, I can't access the game either. I guess they might be removing its beta status.
Showing 16-30 of 102