Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:
Condition: Healthy.
Physical Description:
Personality:
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio: Optional. Be aware that in order to become a made man, you must be of Italian descent(or lie about having Italian descent).
Perk: Determined by the bio.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Right. So I'm not really in the mood to type out a big long description of this. Noobs, Loco, you know what it is. New York City, 1930s. We may or may not be accepting other players, I'd have to talk to them about that. I'm not sure which one of us will GM first, so if either of you two wants to GM first, that's fine.

• 425 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:Aldo Florenzio
Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Loco d'you want to just determine your own trait and perk?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

but i'm not sure what to put D:

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

but i'm not sure what to put D:

So...want me to do it for you? xP
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Yo Hyper, can I join in.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

PWEEEEEEZE?!

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Hmm...Loco, wut joo think? Should we let Dibs in?

Name:Aldo Florenzio
Physical Description:5'8", greying hair, a little on the chubby, has a short beard to cover a few scars on his face, and a shrapnel/bullet wound on his thigh
Personalityccasional PTSD: cynical, dark, never has a smile. otherwise laid back, slightly lazy, yet willing to do whatever when necessary, dedicated
Trait: Dedicated(can work well through pain, and is better able to resist interrogation), Old Wounds(bad at running and climbing).
Bio:He went through the great war, during which he served for the brits since the Americans never joined until later. During a trench raid he was injured by a mortar, and injured again in the thigh during the Gallipoli campaign. afterwards he changed his last name to be in the mafia (his italian roots more or less died out with his grandparents) seeing as he never had a chance at any other kind of job.
Perk: War Vet(higher accuracy with military-grade weapons).
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:

That work?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

great

also if Dibs promises to be a cewl GM

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will be, and I guess my D&D game will go bye bye now.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I guess my D&D game will go bye bye now.

Wut joo talkin' bout, Willis?
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Wut joo talkin' bout, Willis?
Well you never wanted to play, Noobs is distracted, Dragon is busy, Loco lost interest in all of them, and now I has game to try.
On a side note, I thought you said this was gonna be a more modern era?
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

On a side note, I thought you said this was gonna be a more modern era?

The Noob and Loco both said they wanted an older version, so that's how it went.
Also, make a sheet.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The Noob and Loco both said they wanted an older version, so that's how it went.
Hmm, too bad.
Also, make a sheet.
Are there any other restrictions? And we have to be Sicilian right?
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Are there any other restrictions? And we have to be Sicilian right?

No, you don't have to be Sicilian. This is the American Mafia.
ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Name:Petonio Alvarez
Physical Description:Tall,Long legs,buff
Personality:Masterminded,devious,Opportunist
Bio:Petonio was born in Madrid,Spain.His father was pure spanish but his mother was part Italian.She told him about her family and life in Italy.During the war he did not volunteer he became a thug a good one too he can run quicker than anyone else.Then after his parent's death he learned how to speak Italian then moved to the Americas....for a new life.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.: