ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435267
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

I go ask the village elders of this random village i appeared in why are the voices talking to me about the hellfire choosing me

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

how has a villige been near us and not noticed all of this game especially the most recent parts

To quote the Foundation:
There is no canon.

We are all in separate universes attacking the multi-universal tree and universe jumping or some other plotline-separating handwave,
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

We are all in separate universes attacking the multi-universal tree and universe jumping or some other plotline-separating handwave,

Smart cookie...

I convince the MSPA that such a large tree will not go unnoticed and should be removed from this location ASAP or destroyed. I suggest use of any of the space-warping anomalies to inject the tree with the pufferfish poison I kept trying to inject the tree with.

The MSPA agrees, but when they attempt to use that space-warping anomalies the tree begins to shudder, and shake violently. The pufferfish you caught was absorbed through the tree, but the tree had a idea of its own. The tree cut off the poisoned roots, but the super worldly poisoned roots became conscious. You now have a 25 foot poisonious ironbark covered piece of godly wood to destroy. However, there is good news, the roots that were cut off did sap quite a bit of health from the tree.

I decide to wrap the pspa in wires unless they agree to turn against the tree if they don't agree I electrocute them tll their dead and drain their knolegde from them before I kill them I then hack my way into their weapons system and fuse with any metal/robotic weapons I can before injecting the tree with deadly neurotoxic before releasing liquid nitrogen onto the tree (I got it from a military base somewhere) hopefully freezeing the tree solid I then start draining the soil of its nutreints and turning them into food for half robot half sabertoothtiger/lion/tiger pterodactyl Pikachu things I then emit a special soundwave thing that hacks into machines/weapons including things in space like the hubble I attach lasers to the hubble whitch are magnified by the hubbles mirrors and blasted into the tree I have also linked to the technology ive obtained thus temporarily stopping my other sdes power lust (hopefully) yeah im getting good at this

Listen, Killersup has looked past your grammar. However, you cannot keep adding on your attack just by saying âandâ. Please refrain from attempting to do too much in just one turn. You may pick one attack to use, and when Killersup checks on the game again in a day or two he will review and tell you the results of the attack.

I go ask the village elders of this random village i appeared in why are the voices talking to me about the hellfire choosing me

The elders faces go white with fear, and their hands begin to shake. The Gods have decided for you to begin on the great journey of ATLUE they say, and that you are required to visit the alter. Only the alter will be able to tell you how to gain true enchantment, and powers over the hellfire.

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats

Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks

Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature TouchedTree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,056,488HP
Defense:1.05%

Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy

Kylelolcat

Perrykid

good):

SubZero007

nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,100,856,488HP

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

I summon energy from all the living things around me and form it into a ball of pure explosive energy and throw it at the tree.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

fine I inject the tree with deadly neurotoxin/tel/whateverposionkillstreesthefastest then dump liquid nitrogen onto the tree and the posion root before laughing loudly for no reason

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I'm back! I envelop the tree in a huge, magical protective bubble. It's very tough. Then, I wrap another colossal bubble around that, only this one is about a kilometre larger. Humans can pass freely through this bubble, and it's not easy to rupture. But...
It starts filling up with water. Lots of water. This is the magical nature of this bubble. Then, provided it works, I fill the water with algae and sapient fish. The algae absorb energy and life force from the non-Touched, while the fish have magical protective stuff.
This good?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I forgot to mention: the bubbles are not normal bubbles, so they stay concentric. They could feasibly move, but only in unison. The small bubble is in the centre of the big one. And by "a kilometre larger", I mean the radius is a kilometre larger.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well nerdsoft leys see youre little nature powers stop me the dragon human robot electiricy nasa base things force of destruction with the ability to make spells out of posion and death energy and stuff youre little bubble is dumand

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

I go to the altar

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Someone take over!

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

im takeing over till killersup gets back

I summon energy from all the living things around me and form it into a ball of pure explosive energy and throw it at the tree.

hmm it does nothing due to it healing the damage the explosion did away with the life energ

I'm back! I envelop the tree in a huge, magical protective bubble. It's very tough. Then, I wrap another colossal bubble around that, only this one is about a kilometre larger. Humans can pass freely through this bubble, and it's not easy to rupture. But...
It starts filling up with water. Lots of water. This is the magical nature of this bubble. Then, provided it works, I fill the water with algae and sapient fish. The algae absorb energy and life force from the non-Touched, while the fish have magical protective stuff.
This good?

the bubble pops under its own wait

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 12:05am

I go to the altar

the alter tells you in order to gain the power of hellfire you first need to travel to the sacred volacano and kill the mamga dragon
Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)
pokemonrocks126 (temp creator)
Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)
Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95
Demi-Gods: (players who have earned respect)
Santi_
Thaboss
Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618
Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01
Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser
Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox
Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks
Kylelolcat
Perrykid
good):
SubZero007
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0
Tree:2,495,101,056,488HP
yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

I go to the sacred volcano and look for the magma dragon

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

I go to the sacred volcano and look for the magma dragon

the volcano rubles and then a HUGE creature made of lava pops out roaring and shooting lava at you while it starts crackleing with electritcity
not posting the tree thing sence nothing has changed
yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

I attempt to dodge the lava and throw 2 knives at the creature

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hey! Killersup's internet....died. However, it has returned, and many thanks to pokemonrocks.

Showing 2551-2565 of 2695