ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435270
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

youre welcome killersup

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, hey, hey. Get your post in guys. Killersup would like to say that they will be done tomorrow night for sure, but it might be a stretch. It will get done and blah blah blah. Postestestest!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

HERE'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SNAGGY
I have decided to join this again. Quick question, last time I was on here, I was a lightning mage, am I still one?

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

I send a t-rex at the posion root and pour liquid hydrogen on the tree then laugh eviliy as I devolep a secret weapon

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I attempt to dodge the lava and throw 2 knives at the creature

The creature engulfs the knives in its lava body, and spits them back out at you at high speeds. You notice a bright light inside of its mouth however.

I have decided to join this again. Quick question, last time I was on here, I was a lightning mage, am I still one?

Yes, although Killersup might not know your exact capabilities.

I send a t-rex at the posion root and pour liquid hydrogen on the tree then laugh eviliy as I devolep a secret weapon.

What is this secret weapon that you have chosen to develop? The root absorbs the tree and begins to rumbleâ¦

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)
pokemonrocks126 (temp creator)
Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)
Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95
Demi-Gods: (players who have earned respect)
Santi_
Thaboss
Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618
Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01
Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser
Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox
Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks
Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat
Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid
Angels: (ultimate good mages)
Archangels (ultimate force of
good):
Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007
Nature TouchedTree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta
Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0
Tree:2,495,101,056,488HP
Defense:1.00%
Weather:lots of clouds
Ground Condition: very moist
Wind: windy
yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

I try flinging knives at the mouth of the beast

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I decide to test my lightning powers on the tree by making a huge lightning bolt hit the tree.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

first I request snag to shoot lighting into an odd jar if he/she does I work it into the machine im building you know the sercret wepaong if not well I don't take being denied by other players very well especially when their weaker then me and theyd be a good way to temporarily calm the power hungry side of my mind and give me more power I then launch an odd heat wave at the root hopefully evaporateing some (and hopefully all) of the water in it I then summon a skeletal warrior with claws 8 heads of various creatures fire and ice brething powers a staff of bones with various powers and the ability to change its shape (the entire creature not just the weapon) it is also coverd in an armor made of an odd material (a lot stronger then diamond) I then tip its weapon with it and make it so the root cant absorb it and send it after the root before starting to charge my power and work more on the machine

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I'll help pokemon.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

thx
this weapon will be great

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Judging will be done within two days. Killersup did not think this much time had went by. Many sorrows.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

first I request snag to shoot lighting into an odd jar if he/she does I work it into the machine im building you know the sercret wepaong if not well I don't take being denied by other players very well especially when their weaker then me and theyd be a good way to temporarily calm the power hungry side of my mind and give me more power I then launch an odd heat wave at the root hopefully evaporateing some (and hopefully all) of the water in it I then summon a skeletal warrior with claws 8 heads of various creatures fire and ice brething powers a staff of bones with various powers and the ability to change its shape (the entire creature not just the weapon) it is also coverd in an armor made of an odd material (a lot stronger then diamond) I then tip its weapon with it and make it so the root cant absorb it and send it after the root before starting to charge my power and work more on the machine

So, from this you wanted to capture the lightning in the jar, and use it to help build your special machine. The threat was funny. The tree takes damage from the slight lack of water and your skeleton warrior.

-30,000 health.

[quote]]try flinging knives at the mouth of the beast

The beast begins to start coughing, spitting lava everywhere. However, the monster destroys its self while trying to get the knives out of its throat area. Good job, the beast has been conquered

Any user who is able to spread the word of the game and bring more players will be given a time bonus and a special prize.

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox

Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats

Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks

Kylelolcat

Perrykid

good):

SubZero007

nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,101,056,488HP
Defense:1.05%

Kylelolcat

Perrykid

good):

SubZero007

nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,100,826,488HP
Defense:1.00%

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I stab the tree with the legendary sword/branch 'Laevatein'

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i soon have all of the major and minor elemetns in jars in the machine it looks like a giant battle axe with mechincel clawed arms and talons and flamethrows and chain saws and lots of other things and A MASSIVE blaster and its all huge its still not ready though i put a weird energy ball (light blue made from some sort of destrictive thing called sonic energy (no not the hedgehog or the sound type) it then starts to active causeing an earthquake to come at the tree along with a tornado as it rises into the air

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

I summon a skeletal warrior thing and at one point santi used a gaint robitc dog netheir have killed the tree so what makes you think a sword/branch will do anything much less kill the tree

Showing 2566-2580 of 2695