ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435045
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I would like to expand my lightning powers, so I would like to go on a quest.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Hey, If you would waltz over to the 211 page mark, I would've posted like, 2 times.

So now I'm back, and here's my response:
I walk up to the innkeeper, and ask him If he know's where is the house of a certain holy sage.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I coax the sun into a massive solar flare, then focus all its energy into a blast of power aimed at one person: pokemawn. This should knock out all his electronics and machines. I then proceed to open up massive hot geysers around the tree, undoing the ice/dehydration damage it suffered.
Then I create, from those same geysers, an army of some five hundred large water elementals under my direct control. I send a squad of them to dissipate into the air and patrol the skies as steam, a squad to move through the earth and a squad to guard the rest.
The other elementals form a circle, create another "bubble" (this time of magical tempered ice with a melting point of something obscene in the seven-figure area) and proceed to cast a spell of flooding around the place. Of course this wouldn't work unless I had an outer wall, so I make one out of the same kind of ice.
Then I turn the geysers into cold springs.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

grrr nerd that was a BAD idea messing with me I am A FORCE OF DESTRUCTION and you look like a tasty snack and power gainer

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

BUMP KILLERSUP PLLZ UPDATE THIS GREAT GAME IS DIEING

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, pokemon has asked me to moderate this while Killersup is not that active, so unless anyone else wants to, I think I will. Just so you know, if at any point a person wants to take this over, I'll be happy to let him/her take over for me, while I'm taking over for killersup.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I will run it for now.

I stab the tree with the legendary sword/branch 'Laevatein'

The sword bounces off with a "clank" and you try again with greater precision. This time it succeeds, but since it's only a sword-branch, albeit a legendary one, it does a minor...
5,000 damage. Then it gets stuck in the tree, which absorbs it. :|
Ok, I would like to expand my lightning powers, so I would like to go on a quest.

A... quest? Okay. You are suddenly aware of a powerful entity whose essence contains such power as to overwhelm a locking spell in the Crypt of Lost Mages, which would allow you access to the grave of magician Kna'assar. His legendary powers included among others huge lightning-manipulation proficiency.
Go to the far reaches of the world and you will find this entity. Be warned, it won't be easy.
I'll do the others in a sec.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Sorry, I had to do some stuff. Anyway...

i soon have all of the major and minor elemetns in jars in the machine it looks like a giant battle axe with mechincel clawed arms and talons and flamethrows and chain saws and lots of other things and A MASSIVE blaster and its all huge its still not ready though i put a weird energy ball (light blue made from some sort of destrictive thing called sonic energy (no not the hedgehog or the sound type) it then starts to active causeing an earthquake to come at the tree along with a tornado as it rises into the air

The machine does huge damage to the tree, mainly due to its quake/tornado, but then Laevatein makes another appearance as it shoots out of the tree and carves your machine in two. The halves are still working, but...

I coax the sun into a massive solar flare, then focus all its energy into a blast of power aimed at one person: pokemawn. This should knock out all his electronics and machines. I then proceed to open up massive hot geysers around the tree, undoing the ice/dehydration damage it suffered.
Then I create, from those same geysers, an army of some five hundred large water elementals under my direct control. I send a squad of them to dissipate into the air and patrol the skies as steam, a squad to move through the earth and a squad to guard the rest.
The other elementals form a circle, create another "bubble" (this time of magical tempered ice with a melting point of something obscene in the seven-figure area) and proceed to cast a spell of flooding around the place. Of course this wouldn't work unless I had an outer wall, so I make one out of the same kind of ice.
Then I turn the geysers into cold springs.

The solar flare hits hard, scrambling your machine and driving the two halves insane. They attack everything in sight and, while the tornado dissipates and the quake subsides, the machines do a bit more damage to you and other nearby attackers. You, too, are damaged.
You go unconscious for a moment and when you wake up, you feel... weaker. Then you notice your doppelganger. It seems your power-hungry mind has split, meaning that you are weaker (on even terms with the doppelganger) but have more control.
Your evil twin (exactly like you but in negative colour) leaves you and begins its conquest.
32,450 damage.
It notices and absorbs some of my elementals, meaning that it is now stronger than you. You need to move fast if you don't want it killing all of you. It is unharmed by the ice wall and does not see fit to damage it, so the tree begins healing. It recovers about 1,200 health. A lake forms within the wall. The terrain has changed and the tree gets an extra 0.5% defence.
Hey, If you would waltz over to the 211 page mark, I would've posted like, 2 times.

So now I'm back, and here's my response:
I walk up to the innkeeper, and ask him If he know's where is the house of a certain holy sage.

He gestures towards some nearby mountains. You can't get any more out of him.
Please give me some info on what you're doing, because I have no recollection of this. Anyways.

Any user who is able to spread the word of the game and bring more players will be given a time bonus and a special prize.

Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)

Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)

Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95

Demi-Gods: (players who have earned respect)
Santi_
Thaboss

Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618

Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01

Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser

Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox
Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats

Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks126
621skcornomekop
Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat

Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid

Angels: (ultimate good mages)

Archangels (ultimate force of
good):

Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007

Nature TouchedTree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta

Undead: (Dead but put back to life)

current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0

Tree:2,495,100,799,238HP
Defense:1.5%

Weather: freezing
Ground Condition: flooded ice
Wind: heavy gale
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, thank you Nerd. I decide to go out and look for this entity, and hope to be able to defeat it.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

grrr
wait techniccly if you took over youre actions should be ignored
well I guess I go after it blasting it with a new tecniec I learned that it didn't
death storm
I use all my power to send an elemental storm at my insane side weakening him it turns into the one element anypart of me is weak too
light (as an element its different then as it is when its for seeing with) and any damage it makes a part of him go back to me slowly strengthening me
ALL OTHER PLAYERSllz help me re absorb him he will probably start working for the tree and start blocking are atacks

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i would like to join. i dont know much about this game, and i need info. im pretty sure the game has drastically changed sicne the 1st post, so i need some explaining.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Is anyone else having troubles logging into Armor Games? Is it just Killersup? Its becoming stupidly obnoxious. Thanks to everyone that helped, and welcome all new people. spikeabc, Killersup's profile should contain the rules to the general game.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

If you want I can still *clamps hand on pokemon's mouth* run the game. At least until you get over the login issues...

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I think you misunderstand 621skcornomekop's purpose, pokemon. He is the evil nature that Killersup warned against when you became the Force of Destruction. He is your greed, your bloodlust... he is the other side of you that you found when you became what you were right up until now.
In short, he won't defend the tree because that would restrict his power gain. But he will try to kill all the players.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i go with noble warrior as my class, so i guess i need my quest. im defending the tree.

Showing 2581-2595 of 2695