ForumsForum GamesYggdrasil (a "Cut the Tree" Game)

2695 435043
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Based on [link= http://armorgames.com/community/thread/3334894/cut-the-tree]"Cut the Tree" [/link]

First of all, the Yggdrasil is a magical tree of Norse mythology. Surely, if you cut this tree, you cut life to the world, yet the Norse believed that there were creatures constantly biting and picking at the tree, probably to scare somebody.

No memes
No posting own damage
One attack per turn
If I ignore you, its because its a stupid attack, or broke a rule
No being an idiot
No girlfriend/Boyfriend attacks
No protecting the tree by building walls or trenches etc around it(You can become an environmentalist, a norse hero/god, or a lawyer and sue the attackers.)

Because this is a magical tree, there are a few things you can do that you couldn't with a normal tree.

Note that this is the standard for some of the attacks:

A chainsaw will do 1 damage. Try if you really run out of ideas.
A tree cutter also only does 1 damage.
Axe does 1 damage
Battle axe does 2 damage
Norse Battle axe does 3

If people get sued by the tree's friends, they simply lose health.

People get banned if they break a rule or do something that no one likes. And I am the one who decides who gets banned. Every new rules post I make will say who is banned or has died. Banned people are considered 'dead'

Dead people can't come back. It is very hard to die: You have 100 health and unless you do some sort of really dumb or weird thing that just manages to get under the rules, you will receive damage.

To make this a bit more fun, the tree starts off with loads of health. this means that people can do lots of damage(I will decide how much). I'll try to stay active a lot to keep the damage in check.

Tree: 100,000,000,000,000 HP
Climate: No wind and sunny

• 2,695 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

It's not class-based. If you want to defend the tree, you will be sworn into the Nature Touched. I'm thinking of adding an extra tier to it, seeing as SubZero007 is also thinking of joining up. Your powers, as a Touched at least, will be control of plants, animals and weather.
That includes freak weather conditions such as solar flares and also climate manipulation. But, like I say, the group is growing and the Touched are rather OP. It wouldn't be fair if I slashed pokemon's power while simultaneously increasing that of the Touched by a massive degree, so...
If you do want to become a Noble Warrior I guess that's fine, but you'll need a quest.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Alright, Nerdsoft.

Back when Blade ran Yggdrasil, I wanted to become a good mage, and my quest was to find the sage.

( It isn't that hard to walk over to page 211, Y'know.)

Anyway, I head over to the mountains and try to find anything out of the ordinary.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

ive lost patience so im takeing over.
the insane side is re absorbed by me

I think you misunderstand 621skcornomekop's purpose, pokemon. He is the evil nature that Killersup warned against when you became the Force of Destruction. He is your greed, your bloodlust... he is the other side of you that you found when you became what you were right up until now.
In short, he won't defend the tree because that would restrict his power gain. But he will try to kill all the players.

i go with noble warrior as my class, so i guess i need my quest. im defending the tree.
sorry but for now nature touched are closed but anyways you can go on a quest
first find the fountain of holy magic

Alright, Nerdsoft.
Back when Blade ran Yggdrasil, I wanted to become a good mage, and my quest was to find the sage.
( It isn't that hard to walk over to page 211, Y'know.)
Anyway, I head over to the mountains and try to find anything out of the ordinary.

you find the sage (if you haven't)
Norse Gods: (Users who are allowed to change the universe)
killersup10 (New Creator)
Norse Prophets: (player side-jobs)
TheEPICgameKING (Dot Calculator)
Norse Heroes: (Epic/ good looking Players)
light_chaser
sonicheroes95
Demi-Gods: (players who have earned extreme respect)
Santi_
Thaboss
Noble Warriors: (Not-as-Epic-but-still-epic Players)
gameplayer101
crazyape
djime
Snag618
Elementalists: (Evolved Noble warriors)
epicness01
Elemental Sages (ultimate elemental masters):
Light_chaser
Dark Mages: (Mages with dark powers)
sonicheroes95
BRAAINZz
Xerox
Shades: (ultimate dark mages)
beckitten27
warriorcats
Forces of destruction: Very powerful beings with numerous powers:
pokemonrocks126
Tormentors (ultimate force of evil):
Kylelolcat
Good Mages: (Mages with beneficiary powers)
Perrykid
Angels: (ultimate good mages)
Archangels (ultimate force of
good):
Arcane Elite (those who have mastered magic itself):
SubZero007
Nature TouchedTree's sworn Guardians)
nerdsoft(temp god until killersup is back)
theEPICgameKING
Geminidelta
Undead: (Dead but put back to life)
current Dead/Banned: (Dead for a reason...)
Armpit
Sergie32
billy285
Sparx0
Tree:2,495,100,799,238HP
Defense:
Weather: freezing(water based:-3 damage ice based attacks:+3 damage)
Ground Condition: frozen
Wind: heavy gale (wind attacks +3 damage)
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

well I looked on killer's profile and it says your either with or against the tree and you can choose one of those 3 classes. I choose noble warrior and I want my quest. you pretty much made me just waste a post.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

your quest is to find the holy fountion of holy magic

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

do you mean fountain or fountion?

well I don't really know where to start, and this would be helpful.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

its hidden under a black mountain and I meant fountain

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

I'm ignoring pokemon until Nerd or killersup post for what I consider to be obvious reasons

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Thanks Raispeed. Also, I misinterpreted your "waltz over the 211 page mark" thingy.

ive lost patience so im takeing over.

grrr
wait techniccly if you took over youre actions should be ignored
well I guess I go after it blasting it with a new tecniec I learned that it didn't
death storm
I use all my power to send an elemental storm at my insane side weakening him it turns into the one element anypart of me is weak too
light (as an element its different then as it is when its for seeing with) and any damage it makes a part of him go back to me slowly strengthening me
ALL OTHER PLAYERSllz help me re absorb him he will probably start working for the tree and start blocking are atacks

"Lost patience" as in, after five hours, you decide to take over so you don't have to think harder for your attacks? No. If you try that again, you will be banned for a turn. Get used to it. You are more focused, you can do more, but you are temporarily weaker. I'm making you think.
Also,
grrr
wait techniccly if you took over youre actions should be ignored

So if my actions should've been ignored, yours should have too.
Anyways, undoing over...

You find something... odd. There's a huge rock, and a sort of rune-based lock. Then a man appears behind you. "What?"
do you mean fountain or fountion?

well I don't really know where to start, and this would be helpful.

Spike, he's not in charge. Your quest, if you want to help the tree, is to bring an artifact of great power to defend the tree. What you use to defend it is your choice. Also, I'll add a new class (Tree Defender) to accommodate those who want to be one class but also defend the tree.
You can be a Defender and another class too.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Spike, he's not in charge. Your quest, if you want to help the tree, is to bring an artifact of great power to defend the tree. What you use to defend it is your choice. Also, I'll add a new class (Tree Defender) to accommodate those who want to be one class but also defend the tree.
You can be a Defender and another class too.

wtf would I use? does it have to be reasonable?
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

This game basically revolves around magic, but... there is a legendary sword-branch lying around the wreckage of a certain killing machine. You will also find flamethrowers there... but it's underwater. As is, you should learn to master an element first and then join the Touched. I will reserve a spot for you.
At any rate, you can conjure up weapons from nowhere anyways. The more developed and high-damage attacks require a quest, but you can always say things like "I grab a sword, put on some armor and get ready to kick some Norse backside!". However, you'll want to be creative. Also, there is no fixed era.
If you want to attack the tree you can use almost anything, be it a stick, sword, chainsaw, rifle, spell, lance, army, battleship or Hadouken. Limits are almost non-existent. Almost.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

so...being as I want to defend the tree, can I summon lasting defenses or just one time uses? I really have no reason to conjure weapons if im not attacking anything.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

well first I fix my killing machine then i do another thing I've learned after the unmerge
endersonic destruction
basically I blast a huge wall of ender energy (its purple and pretty powerful) and then fuse it with the sonic energy I made the machines core of (btw the sonic element is highly unstable) I then launch it at my insane side before making copies of myself (their not real) I then launch a beam of pure light at him and every time he's damaged I get some strength back
I then proceed to blast him into the tree hard using psychic powers
I then unleash a hypersonic speed melee attack using my claws and tail (I have those remember)

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

I ask this man who he is, what fhe rock behind me is, and If he is a sage.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I cut a random tree, and throw it at the Yggdrasil.

Showing 2596-2610 of 2695