Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Saddest game or moment in a game

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 4:23pm

drose31

drose31

36 posts

THIS is a tough one i almost cried when soap died. you felt bad for price.( even though it was a game) you had played soap and liked HIM AND THOUGH HE WAS BEAST. SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r.i.p soap john mactavish you were awesome

Posted Jun 20, '12 at 5:50pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

The only sad moments in games I play are when it's been a while since I've saved my progress and then the game quits on me.

In games like RCT2 or Sim City 4, this can be devastating.

Posted Jun 21, '12 at 4:15pm

bkpaladin

bkpaladin

8 posts

The game "Heavy Rain" was very emotional overall, which was certainly it's intent.

Also, in "Final Fantasy VIII", the scene where Rinoa is drifting helplessly in space was incredibly sad.

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 7:18am

MyTeddy

MyTeddy

34 posts

whenever my sim dies in the sims

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 7:30am

recon543

recon543

254 posts

when dom dies in gears of war 3 and then the sad music plays

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 11:17pm

Kenezie

Kenezie

27 posts

Finished FFXiii-2 like 3 months ago and i think the ending was pretty sad when Serah died and Noel screaming her name

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 11:59pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

3,038 posts

The game "Heavy Rain" was very emotional overall, which was certainly it's intent.

In my run through of the game I think I did every possible thing wrong... So everyone died. But it was epic how Norman came back.

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 9:04am

Jameslollol

Jameslollol

1 post

My dog dying in fallout 3 and having to leave his body behind because my previous save was too long ago.

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 2:59pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

in call of duty world at war when those japanese guys had grenades strapped to their chests and ran over to the general guy or whatever of my batallion and blew him up i guess was pretty sad. Also, not a video game, but in clear vision 2, whenu do that mission that u aren't allowed to pass and u have to free those hostages and u can only save one of them, or when u have to shoot the dog, it reminds me of the scene from i am legend that just broke my heart.

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 7:59pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

This'll sound cheesy, but the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1.

Reply to Saddest game or moment in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!