Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Things you hate in a game

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:53pm

pokemonmania

pokemonmania

10 posts

if you want to play a game there is a update that takes 2 hours to download.
lag, it's a hell when you need timing.
forced tutorials, so annoying just stay to recommending it.
characters that say an annoying line like 6 times each minute.
spawn kill, ruins your K/D ratio.
a game without a checkpoint, and then when you die you have to start all over again.
game crashes, you don't save before them so you can go trough hell and back again.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:46pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,052 posts

I hate lag and spammers.
I don't like lag in exit path for example. It makes me go slow ._.
I don't like spammers because they create the lag ._.

See what i did there? ^^

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 12:37am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

I hate misspellings and out-right incorrect grammatical English.

If someone is going to spend their time making a great looking and wonderful sounding game, why not polish it and have someone who knows English past the 10th grade write the script. Most games have story lines, no matter how shallow or in-depth they may be. So please, developers, polish your game. Thank you.

Post script,
I wouldn't mention it unless I was willing and able to do it myself.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 10:18pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

You won't like me then pause because I'm ripe with grammatical errors when I don't review what I've typed.
I hate when you play a game and the graphics look like something a kindergardener would draw. I don't harp on graphics much unless they are truly horrible or it is a series and the graphics don't improve, stay exactly the same, or God forbid, Get even worse, and yes I've seen it.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 7:56am

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

Am I the only one who doesn't like aspects of a game that's barely used throughout?

I only remember the lock-picking mini game once in Sleeping Dogs...

Maybe twice, I dunno...

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:56pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I hate hackers in games, that is another main reason I hate CoD. All those people with aim-assist and all those BS cheats. Or being able to fly and be invincible, it's really sad, either play the game right or don't play at all.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:23pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

Hard to explain, but repetitiveness. I get bored pretty easy with a lot of games that carry on and on about the same thing. Like having to travel back and forth between places or having to fight the same enemy, or having to use the same gun kind of thing. But I guess that's something nobody would like, it's just the biggest deal for me.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:34pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I know what you mean. I hate that monotonous feeling when playing, I find it mostly in CoD and series that never add anything to the table. Hate it when there is a series and the next game has absolutely NO new fetures. Just the same recycled garbage that was fun the first time but boring the second. And yet people still buy it..

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:55pm

unrealtron13

unrealtron13

171 posts

When the game is too short

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:39pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

102 posts

i hate when im playing a fps game and its just unrealistic overall. it just really rustles my jimmies

Reply to Things you hate in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!