ForumsGamesReich of Darkness

166 39223
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

On the surface, it's basically Necronator 2 but with Nazis and without all the problems Necronator 2 had at launch (thank God). However, there appears to be some intricate combat pentagram going on that I haven't quite figured out yet, so I'll get back to you guys on that.

So far I have everything from Germany and all but one medal in France. A few notes:

-The starting troops are so far the best solely because they have such a huge firing range and do pretty decent damage. Stacking them means pretty much instant death to any individual squad.
-Flamethrower guys are really weak...
-Sturm troopers are pretty fun; they have grenades and machine guns and do a lot of damage with both of them.
-My personal favorite so far is probably the giant fighting robots. Haven't really run into much of anything that can efficiently kill them besides a stack of the generic soldiers.

How are you guys building your armies? I'm doing basically the same thing I did with Necronator 2: Pump economy and troop stats while using the free guys to lay waste to everything, and by the time I need better soldiers I'll have the medals to unlock them.

One last thing, Hitler needs to be playable at some point.

• 166 Replies
henry94567
henry94567
14 posts
Peasant

If you agree with the game staying up... then why the hell have you been posting for 10 or so pages that the game is offensive and supports nazis ect.?

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

If you agree with the game staying up... then why the hell have you been posting for 10 or so pages that the game is offensive and supports nazis ect.?

Because I had an opinion that I wanted to share. That's what forums are generally for. And I said I can agree with it being up but not on the front page or advertised, in other words, making a compromise.

Doesn't mean I support the game or it's theme.
Lima249
Lima249
18 posts
Nomad

put the game back online

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

stupid jews started to cry and armor games has to ban the game from armorgames.com :/

lol now id just love to know how many jews actually go on armorgames, have an account AND actually said something about this. it would be so funny if most people who complained arent even jews.
Sollet
Sollet
5 posts
Nomad

AlderonArmor is the best example of the hive mind that made this game be banned.

Zombies = awesome fantasy.
Nazis = real life disgusting murderers.

There's a difference.

USA = Good guys
Communists = Bad guys
Bin Laden = Bad guy
USA = Good guys

So, the only reason you dislike this game is not because of being pro-nazi, is JUST because you play as the Axis. Seeing that that's the only reason you have would you ban Company of Heroes aswell?

By the way, using nuclear bombs agains civilian population isn't murdering. Ask the Japaneses what think about playing as the USA army, then call it censorship, because USA = Good, Osaba = Bad.
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

AlderonArmor is the best example of the hive mind that made this game be banned.

Zombies = awesome fantasy.
Nazis = real life disgusting murderers.

There's a difference.

USA = Good guys
Communists = Bad guys
Bin Laden = Bad guy
USA = Good guys

So, the only reason you dislike this game is not because of being pro-nazi, is JUST because you play as the Axis. Seeing that that's the only reason you have would you ban Company of Heroes aswell?

By the way, using nuclear bombs agains civilian population isn't murdering. Ask the Japaneses what think about playing as the USA army, then call it censorship, because USA = Good, Osaba = Bad.

I have no idea how you took all that from my comments about zombies. Seriously.

But yes, nazis = bad. That's not an opinion.

*Slowly shakes head*
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

But yes, nazis = bad. That's not an opinion.

We all know that, a game or video about does not In any way sway people's opinion, you act like everyone is so weak minded that try must believe whatever they play is awesome, if that were true everyone would be in the army because of COD, and everyone else would be running around shooting grannies and running over ******s because of GTA
Sollet
Sollet
5 posts
Nomad

AlderonArmor

you think Nazis = Bad and I think USA = equally bad, but I don't try to ban every patriotist game in which the Allies come with flags to save the day. Do you know why I still keep these games? Because they are games: I don't move a USA character, I don't kill people and I don't murder civilians, and I know that because I have the premise that it is just a game.

Seeing that the ONLY argument you have is that you play as (fictional) Nazis would you also ban Warfare 1944, Company of Heroes, Day of Defeat, etc.?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I doubt it would make much difference to alderon, but CoH you play the Wehrmacht

skunk940
skunk940
21 posts
Peasant

USA = good? Certainly not.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol this hate thread just goes on and on. do you think that without alderon this game would still be here? do you even know if he did anything but comment on this thread? your simply attacking because someone has a different opinion. if you care about the game so much why not contact the admins instead? or even better and ill say it again: USE the link that was POSTED in THIS thread to play the game

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

This turned more or less into a debate, but he was part of the reason it was taken down so yes

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

how is that so? maybe i forgot but i cant remember him saying he contacted the admins. his existance has nothing to do with the game taken down does it? im sure many people found it offensive and didnt even bother complaining. why wont you just do the same and play the game? we all know that both sides disagree and this situation is more about emotions, personal opinion then logic so its pretty useless to even trying changing other peoples mind. the only thing that can be done here is trying to understand why some people found it offensive. flaming those who disagree with you because you dont know the specific people who actually are responsible for the game to be taken down is just pathetic. and thats talking about the more logical comments in this thread. i dont think i even have to bother and say whats wrong with other comments like:

stupid jews started to cry and armor games has to ban the game from armorgames.com :/

or

WTF? so what if there NAZI? if they want to make the game where you use Jews for fuel then let them, you don't have to play and I'm pretty sure this falls under freedom of speech.

(the fact i used 2 jews comments has nothing to do with it. those are the quotes that i personally remembered the best.)
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

People are argumentative, have you seen WEPR? And those comments are not from me so I Can't explain why they decided to play the race card

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i know they are but at least in the wepr there is some kind of subject. i didnt talk about you specificly either. most of the last pages consists of nothing but "they shouldnt have done it" "they should put it back" and "the people who caused are... (insert whatever you want). this thread is pretty pointless and id suggest that if you (again, not specificly you) have a problem and cant be pleased with just playing it with the link that was posted you should do something productive and contact the admins.

Showing 136-150 of 166