ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385542
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

My page so didn't refresh the above comments.

it ain't natural
I don't know from where you get this Idea?

By calling it unnatural, you're being homophobic, thus your previous argument is one against yourself.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

My page so didn't refresh the above comments.

it ain't natural
I don't know from where you get this Idea?

By calling it unnatural, you're being homophobic, thus your previous argument is one against yourself.

Thats exactly what i'm saying
today world has become stupid(only western world) where thinking that homosexuality is wrong is called homophobia i.e a fear of homosexuals and is thought as some mental disorder or something although homosexuality is unnatural and fearing an unnatural thing is completely normal.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Your argument wasn't very clear, just saying.

How is being gay unnatural? Did you even read the post above yours where i stated that we're all just humans having emotions?

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

How is being gay unnatural? Did you even read the post above yours where i stated that we're all just humans having emotions?

how it isn't?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

how it isn't?

Because it happens in nature quite frequently.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Punisher, i link you to page 20 of this debate, where Mage has made a good point of why your argument is ****.

link

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

how it isn't?

Because it is two people having feelings for eachother, being sexually attracted to eachother - it happens.

Now instead of stating something, why not at least give your opinion or reasoning to how it is unnatural?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No it's against some religious bs not nature. Humans are mammals and in ever single mammal found on this planet thus far we have found homosexual behavior. So yes we would be the odd ones out if we did not find homosexual behavior in our species.
As for your example humans do have food containing blood. But your argument was that homosexuality went against the laws of nature, not that it's against human nature.
Finally it being natural or not has nothing to do with it being right or wrong. If you really do feel that anything unnatural is wrong then I kindly ask that you get off the internet and stop doing this unnatural behavior of posting on a forum existing in an unnatural environment.

So, if you don't want to be no better than an animal who can stop you.
Homosexuality is not an impairment of a normal state in humans, thus is not a disease. It's an attraction to the same gender. Sexual attraction is not a black and white situation either where you either have a sexual attraction to men or to women, but covers large spectrums. If we were to put it on say a scale of 1-11, with 1 being completely heterosexual and 11 being completely homosexual most people would range either about 2-3 or 9-10. (This scale is of course an over simplification) It's useful for us not to be totally one way or the as it helps with our ability to form social bonds.

How many people are homo in total population (%)?
The only psychological problems I'm aware of are the results of of bigots attacking them, drilling it into their heads they they are somehow lesser because of being gay.

Yes they are inferior because they gave up to their immoral desires.
Bull! Yes it most definitely is an expression of love. It can also be done just for sheer pleasure. If reproduction is the only "right" reason then I take it you also have issue with infertile couples copulating. But I would bet that's not the case.

No matter how much you support them on internet
bottomline is they will always be looked down upon.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

What separates us from animals? A larger brain? So what? We're all the same.

How many people are homo in total population (%)?

How do numbers make a difference? Either way, numbers vary, but the average number of people who are willing to admit to it is about 5%.

You don't declare anything is immoral. Moral relativity still applies, so read page 26.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

You're not better than an animal. You are an animal. I am an animal. Every person on earth, is an animal. Specifically, mammals.

Why exactly is it immoral again? And you can't use religion because you haven't proven it, you can't say it's unnatural because it is natural. (Mostly because unnatural doesn't mean immoral.) So, what do you have left to prove it's immoral?

You know, just because a lot of people look down on homosexuals is no reason for you to just hop along the band wagon.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Unnatural: Contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal.
Not existing in nature; artificial.

Immoral: Not conforming to accepted standards of morality.

...By some people. Other people have the maturity to open their mind and realize there is not one standard way of living. There is not one religion that everyone follows. There is not one dress code that everyone follows.

Some people are different, not by choice. If someone is born with a physical impairment, is it unnatural? No because they didn't choose it, as we do not choose to be gay.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

What separates us from animals? A larger brain? So what? We're all the same.

Be an animal act like an animal and don't get offended if someone calls u an animal
How do numbers make a difference? Either way, numbers vary, but the average number of people who are willing to admit to it is about 5%.

It is far less % than mental illness which is considered odd or unnatural(I don't know what the word is) and you want people to consider being homo normal?
You don't declare anything is immoral. Moral relativity still applies, so read page 26.

fine give a middle finger to morals as u consider yourself an animal and tell me why you expect people to consider being homo normal when they don't consider ppl with mental disorders(who are five times more than homos) normal?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Some people are different, not by choice. If someone is born with a physical impairment, is it unnatural? No because they didn't choose it, as we do not choose to be gay.

I don't know about you but most of the homos I met had some thing wrong with their brain and they chose to be so.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Be an animal act like an animal and don't get offended if someone calls u an animal

We are animals, did you not read that part? We are mammals.

I don't know about you but most of the homos I met had some thing wrong with their brain and they chose to be so.

Nothing wrong with my brain, nor did i choose to be gay, but there you have it. You're not a scientist, so i wouldn't bother trying to link a brain defect to sexuality.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

You're an animal too, numbnuts.
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

It is far less % than mental illness which is considered odd or unnatural(I don't know what the word is) and you want people to consider being homo normal?

Okay then, if you really want to take this route, then what about people with Ginger hair? Should we consider them freaks of nature as well? No, of course not, just because something isn't common doesn't automatically make it unnatural.

fine give a middle finger to morals as u consider yourself an animal and tell me why you expect people to consider being homo normal when they don't consider ppl with mental disorders(who are five times more than homos) normal?

You're just pulling statistics out of your *** here, aren't you? And as I said, just because something isn't common, doesn't mean it's unnatural or wrong.

Again, pulling stuff outta your ***, I think the only person here that has something wrong with their brain is you - I'd advocate shooting yourself in the testicles, it won't solve the problems with your head, but at least you won't be able to indoctrinate your children into a life of hatred.
Showing 286-300 of 1146