ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385738
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

try to evenly trade 2 bags of corn against 1 cow whitout killing the cow. ( 2 bags corn are ofcourse worth less then a cow)
whit the introduction of money we can always make a even trade.

ancient times without jobs

how ancient are you looking at? even tigers and dolphins have jobs during the hunt. so had we.
You cant eat em, you cant drink from them.You cant even use them as wood for the fire. Why do they exist?

you can do all those things whit a human. it's only ethically and morally wrong. but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

1st quote disappeared? =S

it was this:

Money are pointless.
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

and yes a lot of things we do and have are pointless e.g. toes, jobs, cloths, money, stupidity, Etc

I'm sorry, is it me or is that statement completely idiotic?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm sorry, is it me or is that statement completely idiotic?

If you'd have read further you'd have seen how that was proven to be so
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh joy, there's one of these going.

HA! straight from the horses mouth you now have technically have said that you can choose what you feel
He was suggesting that the homophobic guy he quoted should try it. To point out that it doesn't work that way.
Nice reading comprehension on your end.
The user, since he claimed he is straight, won't be able to do so, since he is straight. Thus showing how you can't choose who you like
Alternatively he will be able to, then shudder in revulsion and quickly repress his latent bisexuality again and feel like he proved a point.

It is no more wrong than what we deem it to be. Forget nature's construction of us, what is wrong by human standards is defined by us. It was wrong to allow racial segregation. It was considered normal to perpetuate slavery. It was morally acceptable to beat your spouse. Mob justice was swept under the carpet because it was right. Blood feuds were part of society. Yet these have been phased out and died slow deaths because our value system changed. So is it morally "wrong"? Only if we think it to be and only if our particular culture reinforces that message.
Thisss. But sadly a lot of culture has reinforced some silly ideas.

On a sidenote, isn't it kinda disheartening that these sorts of threads can forever loop over the same solid arguments and yet there'll always be new arrivals starting right back over with their "it's wrong cos it just is >:O"?
theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

U know I hav a sibling who's a homo. He's my younger brother, & if u hurt other ppl who r homo, ur hurting my brother. So technically I'd hav to come over 2 all ur houses 2 kick all ur @$$es.

Think carefully b4 u post ur comment.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

He was suggesting that the homophobic guy he quoted should try it. To point out that it doesn't work that way.
Nice reading comprehension on your end.

Maybe I'm the only one who interpreted it this way, but it seemed like that's what he was saying to me.

On a sidenote, isn't it kinda disheartening that these sorts of threads can forever loop over the same solid arguments and yet there'll always be new arrivals starting right back over with their "it's wrong cos it just is >:O"?

Yes, it is.

if u hurt other ppl who r homo, ur hurting my brother.

No, only the person who's being hurt will be hurt, along with those close to them.

Your statement would be correct if you said something like, "if you advocate anti-gay policies, this affects my brother." but that still isn't really...relevant to anyone but you.

So technically I'd hav to come over 2 all ur houses 2 kick all ur @$$es.

Please don't threaten other users.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

It's definitely the right thing for humanity. I mean, humans as a whole constitute over 100 times the biomass of any other large animal. That's a lot of biomass. We gotta encourage some kind of population control, right? Also, there's lots of homosexual behaviour in other species, so it's not like it's all, like, unnatural and stuff.

>:B

... either this post gets flagged or I get temp banned.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Watch out people, internet tough guy over here.
Do you even lift?

Oh joy, there's one of these going.

For quite a while now, Zeph.

Mostly every website everywhere is like this. Hell, it always was like this. Oh well, at least the topic's staying strong and alive.

if u hurt other ppl who r homo, ur hurting my brother

I punched a homosexual friend of mine out of a joke 2 hours ago, did your brother feel that?

So, I'm not really sure how we got from Homosexuality being right or wrong to toes being useless, but okay.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

For quite a while now, Zeph.
Yeah, I know. Forgot my [sarcasm] tag, I guess.
Mostly every website everywhere is like this. Hell, it always was like this. Oh well, at least the topic's staying strong and alive.
My point was that I hate how this is still a necessary discussion, echoing over and over again. It's not that it isn't worth it; please do keep it at. I just find it sad that it's as necessary as ever.
That said, wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the iterations started with a post explaining why it isn't wrong instead of, well, what this one started with...

Btw it's Zoph. Or Z. Dunno were you got the e from.

... either this post gets flagged or I get temp banned.
So tempting.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Guys, Strop isn't saying that he's against heterosexual rights. He's just saying that there are certain segments of the population that should be reduced in the interest of the majority.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

We gotta encourage some kind of population control, right?

it's nice they dont reproduce. but it's more a extra. we can't force/encourage anyone to be gay.

we need some other way for population control. sorry.
Dubness2
Dubness2
389 posts
Nomad

Its neither right nor wrong. It's just life, let people be.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

78 pages on this topic! Wow some people really don't have a life.
Some guys and girls are homosexual, so what? That's none of your business.
Live your life and let other people live theirs. It's not like they're raping you so give them a break. **** conservatives, they always have something to whine about.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

78 pages on this topic! Wow some people really don't have a life.

You should see theold one.

Btw, the T in LGBT seems odd to lump in with the LGB. Minorities sticking together, though.
Showing 751-765 of 1146