ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385990
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

A large number of animals have that ability, its not unique to humans

other animals have it after experiencing it befor.
we can predict it while we have never seen it actual happen.

Animals know, say, when they "feel" an earthquake coming what's going to happen

i'm still wondering if their is proof for that. isn't that called instinct. do they realy know what is coming or are they just not happy by the feeling like humans do not feel happy whit infrasound.

Place an animal in front of a mirror though? Might as well be another animal.

except for some apes tho.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Like what? I can very well assure you that we never predicted a meteor falling from the sky. It was only after we witnessed such an event that it occurred to anyone that it could happen. We predict what we learn exists, animals do the same. We just make it our goal to learn those while every other animal just tries to stay alive.

i'm still wondering if their is proof for that. isn't that called instinct. do they realy know what is coming or are they just not happy by the feeling like humans do not feel happy whit infrasound.

We don't know exactly.

except for some apes tho.

I don't know if they are self aware or not, I have never looked into that aspect. Seems plausible to me because apes that have been taught sign language refer to themselves in a way which we consider juvenile.

We're just wandering around here...this subject sort of dies when there's no close minded homophobes to stir the pot.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The real difference between animals and us is that if we look in a mirror we recognize ourselves.

Try not to think of it as there being a real difference. We simply have abilities takes to an extreme. I like to think of it like how some species have mild venom while others can take this ability to an extreme and be able to kill with even a small dose. We developed in a similar fashion but with our brain being the over developed feature.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

We don't really have that ability as children. That ability only comes as we amass a lot of experiences and have something to compare it to. Think about it, you tell a child that doing something(could be anything really) and it has a certain effect or outcome, and the child will try it anyways because they don't necessarily believe you and they haven't seen it.

My guess for that has always been that they can hear something. Since many animals have the ability to hear more sounds than humans they could hear it and their panic would alert other animals. I have no idea if there is any truth to that though.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

We're just wandering around here...this subject sort of dies when there's no close minded homophobes to stir the pot.

Do you want me to play the role?

Just kidding, you guys have sorta thrashed everyone on here. Good job!
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

We don't really have that ability as children.

i guess so.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Just kidding, you guys have sorta thrashed everyone on here. Good job!

its not the people. its logic XD

once people can actually change their mind and understand instead of just disapear from disscusions like this one then its thanks to the people (unfortunately that is something that logic alone canot accomplish)
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

This seems to pretty much sum up the arguments on here.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/atheistjokes/545976_238602279573241_155775664522570_335093_333440411_n.jpg

RandomPogi
RandomPogi
1 posts
Nomad

Ok, it's because we were made MAN and WOMAN. We weren't made MAN, WOMAN, GAY, and LESBIAN, were we?
And seriously, A Man having sex with another Man?! ugh... Gross.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

LOL

thats pretty accurate. except i think that its like this in pretty much any other place that talks about this subject.

im also gladd people are at least smart enough (some of them) to realise how "i think gay people are icky" is just stupid and magically disapear without saying this.

SkywardStriker05
SkywardStriker05
33 posts
Nomad

What about hermaphrodites and transsexuals? Wouldn't they be homosexual right from the get-go?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

What about hermaphrodites and transsexuals?

Hermaphrodites have both sexes and transsexual doesn't necessarily mean the person is gay.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Ok, it's because we were made MAN and WOMAN. We weren't made MAN, WOMAN, GAY, and LESBIAN, were we?
Actually, we were made Man, Woman, Dog, Cat, Giraffe, Elephant, Rhino, Hippo, Monkey, Flying Squirrel, etc.

And seriously, A Man having sex with another Man?! ugh... Gross.
Seriously, a man having sex with a woman? Ugh, gross!
Sucal
Sucal
28 posts
Nomad

I will like to pose a few questions on everyone here:

Does the fact that someone is gay changes your life?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Does the fact that someone is gay changes your life?

You would see him in a different light yes. But as to how it affects your actions, is up to you.
Showing 331-345 of 1146