ForumsWEPR[necro] Is homosexuality right or wrong?

1146 385833
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

I think homosexuality is totally wrong and unnatural, what do you think?

• 1,146 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Is it right or wrong? Now, why would you be asking a video game forum to determin the fate of gays? Just let people be who they are.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

You know, for all the people screaming, "It's a choice, so we can discriminate cause it's a choice lolz," that opens up for religious discrimination, as that is CLEARLY a choice. How would any of you Christians like it if you went to work one day, just to find out you got reduced benefits cause you weren't Hindu? And then when you complain, you get the answer, "You can choose to be Hindu..."

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's a choice, so we can discriminate cause it's a choice lolz,"

That's annoying, religion is more of a choice. Many AGers are catholic but don't belive it and are really athiest. This is more so something that you are just born like. No choice really. If it is a choice, I challenge you guys to go and not be attracted to chicks for 5 days straight. Then I might just give you a piece of cheese.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Now, when Jesus came to earth (remember, we're all theists still), he 'fulfilled' the law of moses, or nullified it.

What he said. The law was also strictly for the jews. And, when the law was fufilled, (when Jesus rose again, according to the bible.) The jews and anyone for that matter no longer needed the law.

First of directly at Wyrzen. This is what's called apologetics. It's where you try to rationalize points int he Bible so as to try and make sense of them.

In general so basically you guys are saying Jesus is stating that he isn't there to abolish the laws but to fulfill them so they are abolished? Nice how the attempt to get around that one only adds contradiction.

Read the verses beforehand... 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
This is an example, not a point. They were not a showcase of what God wanted, they were going against god.
Be careful not to take it out of context.

You're ignoring what form going against God took. Yes it is stating that they went against God and in by doing so lusted after same sex relationships. It is stating that homosexuality is something you do against God.

But anyway this was just one example here's another.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (KJV)
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Now one might think I was talking about the part saying effeminates, nope. "nor abusers of themselves with mankind" the word used in place of this is arsenokoitai which means homosexual.
http://concordances.org/greek/arsenokoitai_733.htm

Hmmm, I got nothin'. you got me there. I might have to do some more studying.

Oh yippy... I just can't wait for the apologetic answer to this one...
gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

1 Corinthians 6:9 (KJV)
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

This is speaking of the fact that no one is not allowed into heaven, that jesus died for everyones sins. But they must first confess that jesus rose from the dead, that he did save them from hell. (Now, I know you don't believe this, I'm just stating the doctrin here.)
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

This is speaking of the fact that no one is not allowed into heaven, that jesus died for everyones sins. But they must first confess that jesus rose from the dead, that he did save them from hell. (Now, I know you don't believe this, I'm just stating the doctrin here.)

Again you have ignored that we have homosexuality in the Bible being listed as a negative trait.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

it must be nice knowing that you can do whatever you want and hurt as many people as you want as long as you believe that a guy died to make it ok for you to do that
Uksu
Uksu
5 posts
Nomad

Armor games all homosexuality is wrong!

Wifle24
Wifle24
35 posts
Nomad

I think homosexuality is not right nor wrong.I think we need to respect each other for who we are and have and Open mind towards things that people may have bias towards.

putzseila12
putzseila12
1 posts
Blacksmith

I respect who likes or lives this option, but i prefer women.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Yep. That would be where it was.

That seems uncalled for.

I respect who likes or lives this option, but i prefer women.

But do you support the marriage of same-sex couples?
Bopman
Bopman
1 posts
Farmer

Does it have to be right or wrong? Can one just have a choice?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Does it have to be right or wrong? Can one just have a choice?

unfortunately, that isn't what this is about. it's about if whether or not people have the right to force their religious belief upon others and ban homosexuality outright (which is an infringement upon human rights I might add). the problem is no matter what your opinion is, there is always somebody with money who will use a ton of it to make sure their opinion is held strong in government legislature. *coughrepublicanscough*

-Blade
alalalalbok
alalalalbok
3 posts
Nomad

It's wrong because the creator(probably god) of us made us in this gender but we ignore our gender be homo.Being a homo means you are ignoring your anotomy(like envirmoment or animals anatomy)

About Bonobos...

Ä°f someone but you in homo place for weeks can you survive as normal,can you do it?I can't because i need to have sex!My body needs to have sex.Let's think about Bonobos, he needs to have sex with someone!Think about it.

alalalalbok
alalalalbok
3 posts
Nomad

And about the sick people(DNA=WOMEN***GENDER=MEN) i think they created like women but they body don t fit to them so they should be like their DNA

Showing 511-525 of 1146