ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21898
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

You ignored me!

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: 0%-Nobody's ever heard of your name, yet.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Time of Day: Dusk
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I'm not ignoring you, I passed you on accident.

You catch some shut-eye for the night. You wake up, and find that everything is where they were before. No one came through searching for you tonight, but common sense tells you that they will check the woods eventually.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

Around you is some fast food restaurants, a firefighter station, police station, graveyard, News building, and a donut shop.
==================================================================
Name: Kaytawna Trunks
Desc: Black hair,tan,slim,5'9
-----
Power: Talking and controling animals
-----
Inventory: M16, M1911, 2 frags, 3 flashbangs, 1 claymore,
Time of Day: Noon
Job: US Marine
Current Home: Marine Barracks
Bank Account:$0
-----
Allies:US Marines
Enemies:Japanese Forces

I look around.For any possible animals or enimies.If not attepmt to climb the wall.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Name:Black Rock Shooter
Desc: Looks like her-----
Power:Can travel through dimentions
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

(and her eye ignites a blue flame whenever she fights)

I'll make my own (option 3):
You wake up unsure of what to do. You remember that you were just about to kill the dead master when and explosion happens. Everything became white and you don't know where you are. It doesn't look like you're in your dimention anymore and the Dead Master is no where to be near. It will be alright but eventually she will find you and kill you. You are powerless and your flame has gone out. Kids about half your size notice you but think you are human. A woman tells you to stop wearing such ridiculus clothing in the middle of fall. Yes you are in the human world on a planet in which they call earth. You find your canon missing, they might have took it or it traveled elsewhere in space but you wield your sword behind your back.(the canon is the whole purpose she is called Black Rock Shooter).

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

(srry I meant option 4)

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: 0%-Nobody's ever heard of your name, yet.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Time of Day: Dusk
-----
Allies:
Enemies:
Sorry.
I get up and find some bark I can weave into a watertight cup, which I fill with water. Then I keep on walking, being careful about my tracks, and try and make it to civilization.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 32%
HP: 62%*Slowly Bleeding*(2 Posts till Effect ends)
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
Inventory: sword (i took it after i knocked the bad guy out)
Time of Day: Midnight
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

i say to him: "i dont want to kill anyone of you. i found the guy that wanted to take over this place. i knocked him out with my powers. the only thing i want is to find out who or what i am. and i want to know if i have a family, please help me with some water and some food so i can travel back to civilisation. i wont tell anyone about this place. what would you do if you where in my situation?"

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Question: can we change our power because I just started and havent used the current power yet and I think I made a mistake.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Question: can we change our power because I just started and havent used the current power yet and I think I made a mistake.

i dont know if you can re-start but you can get more powers in this game.

@Veksing when do you update "kept in the dark"?
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

I go serious face, and then say, "Maybe, If you answer a few questions first:
Where am I?
What is that?
Why am I here?
And who do you represent? (Who he works for)"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
-----

"Listen, all of that is classified. I'm sorry I can't tell you anything... if I was in your shoes... ehh, anyways. Please, just drink. I'm just doing my job to provide for my family." he says calmly.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

The whole ****ing post got screwed up when I tried to update everyone's stories, so I'm just gonna get to it tomorrow. Sorry everyone. Apparently only Unkown was the only one who got his story updated. -.- AG3 should hurry up and get here, I'm sick of this posting system.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
-----

"...Fine. In that case, answer this: why would I drink that?"

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

I'm sick of this posting system.

Tell me about it, hosting rpg's are a pain in the butt and you have to copy/paste if you don't use a random generator. People saying you ignored them and making posting errors and having to re post it. I hope AG3 can let us edit our posts so we don't have to post twice. Plus, these are the reason why I start hosting more rps now instead of rpgs. Or will be soon.
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I have no clue how to host RP's so RPG's are my only option so far.

Showing 181-195 of 248