ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21897
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name:Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: .3%-You've talked to a couple of people at the local park, and you've met a decent person there, named Stephen.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Inventory: Wooden Cup of Water
Time of Day: Dusk
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ blue jeans.
Costume: None
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"Anything for a little cash man. Tell your boss I'm willing to work, and work hard. I'm going to the Library to print out my resume. See you later."

imp5997
imp5997
23 posts
Nomad

Name: Lawrence Smith
Desc: Fit, 6'1", 180 pounds, muscular
-----
Power: Ability to alter peoples memory
-----
Current Home: Has a small to medium sized home in the suburbs
Money: $20,000 (leftover from his last bank robbery)
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Storyline 4:
As a child Lawrence was abused by bot5h of his parents, who both happened to be bankers, and he now has a passion for bank robbery. At a routine medical checkup, a docter accidentally mixed two vaccines, and that is how he came by his memory altering power.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

I take notice of the sunset and try to get home befor the first stars apear so I can watch them for a bit. I have a telascope already set up on the balcony on the second floor so all I need to do is get out a star sheet and gaze to my harts content. That will be until Balto is ready to hunt down our dinner.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
Inventory: Vial of Orange Liquid
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

As the man lies in the fetal position on the floor whimpering, you spot a camera in the corner of the room, right above the door, and its pointed straight at the table and the chair.

The man tries to muster up the courage to say something, but the pain is too much for him to bear. He continues to whimper on the floor.
==================================================================
Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 60%
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
Time of Day: Midday
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ Blue jeans.
------
Allies:Kelsey(Weapon: Sharp Glass)
Enemies:

You press the button with 2 imprinted on it.

"My little Anabelle is 11 months old. I swear, if they did anything to her, I'll kill every single goon myself." she says, gripping the glass shard tightly.
=================================================================
Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 32%
HP: 62%*Slowly Bleeding*(2 Posts till Effect ends)
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
Inventory: sword (i took it after i knocked the bad guy out)
Time of Day: Midnight
House Inventory: Nothing
Clothes: White T-shirt w/ tattered jeans.
Costume: None.
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

He's speechless for a few seconds, then suddenly a gunshot is heard. Screams follow after the gunshot. You turn around to find a family running away form their home as two figures walk out of the house with two weapons.

"What the hell?" Jacoby says, coughing. The two men fire into the air, causing people to come out of their homes to see whats going on out of curiosity.

What will you do?
Name:Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: .3%-You've talked to a couple of people at the local park, and you've met a decent person there, named Stephen.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Inventory: Wooden Cup of Water
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ blue jeans.
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"Wait, your leaving so soon?" he says. "Didn't you just get here? Stay and have some fun, man! I got a few people that might want to meetcha!" he says, waving his hand for you to follow him.

(Whenever you want, you can always say "I skip one hour ahead" or something close to that to pass some time, just like in most Bethesda games. You can do this whenever, when your chatting in a large group or just staying somewhere to try and make friends and things of that nature)
-----
Fame: 15%-The cameras that caught you robbing banks eventually made it to the internet, then the television. People know about your devious acts.
Honor:-12%-Since you've robbed banks before, people already dislike you, and want you thrown in jail. Make sure the cops don't catch you.
-----
Inventory: Pocket knife, small bag of marijuana
Time of Day: Morning
Money: $20,000
Clothes: Baggy White T-shirt w/ Baggy pants
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Your in your home. You know that cops are out on the search for you. You've got a couple of things on you right now, including a Pocket knife to defend yourself if anything happens.

So, what will you do?
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
-----
Clothes: US Army Uniform
-----
Enemies:

You stargaze for an hour, until Balto paws at your feet, signaling that he is hungry. You're feeling hungry yourself.

Did you want Balto to hunt for some food?
Name: Luke Blivio
Desc: Has many scars and is very fit.
-----
Power: Electrokinesis
-----
Money: $0.02
-----
Allies:The Frays
Enemies:The Realmers, Crucifix Blood Gang

The male cop at the front desk immediately recognizes you. "I'm sorry, sir. We do not accept help from people with a juvenile record."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
-----
Allies:

"ah, they have probalby begun to take this place over. are there still bullets in your gun? you could need it to protect yourself. i go to see what is going on. maybe it is allready time to help you." i go, not waiting for an answer, to see what is going on. i sneak towards them but so that they can not see me.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
-----

"Sorry bro, but it's time for me to leave. Take care of yourself, and don't start anymore fights."

I then go and disable the camera that was at the corner of the room, and kick it of the wall if I can't. Once that is done I open the room's exit door and peek out to see what is outside and if there is anyone there.

imp5997
imp5997
23 posts
Nomad

-----
Fame: 15%-The cameras that caught you robbing banks eventually made it to the internet, then the television. People know about your devious acts.
Honor:-12%-Since you've robbed banks before, people already dislike you, and want you thrown in jail. Make sure the cops don't catch you.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Your in your home. You know that cops are out on the search for you. You've got a couple of things on you right now, including a Pocket knife to defend yourself if anything happens.

So, what will you do?
=======

I decide that i have had enough of the cops on my tail, so I decide to drive over to the police station hoping to alter the witnesses memory and alter the memory of the head investigator, and take his gun while I am at it

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
------
Enemies:

"11 monthes huh? Do you have anyone to get home to? As in like a husband or father or something? Cos they might help us out." I enter the elevator.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Enemies:

I wanted to hunt with Balto on my land or at the nearest natuar park that allows hunting. I will hunt what is in season or what you can hunt no mater what time of year it is. I head back to my room and get a bow and quiver. I then gather the pamphlets I have from the parks we have hunted at before and put them on the floor. "Okay, Balto, where do you want to hunt?" Balto has done this before and usaully will paw the pamphlet of the place he wants to hunt at or just simply walks to the door to tell me that he wants to hunt at home.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----
Allies:

You sneak up behind one of the houses, and you peek around the corner at the men wielding the weapons. One of the men aim at a woman, and she whimpers on the ground. Before you could even take a step, the man ends the woman's life in a heartbeat. The other man cheers, and begins to spray shotgun pellets into the crowds of people frantically running away, wounding a few of them.
-----
-----
-----

The man continues to whimper on the floor, holding his crotch and gasping for air. You walk up to the camera, and you find a little switch on top of the lens, and you disable the camera. Then, you walk closer to the door, and open it slightly just to peek out.

You look around, seeing a long hall with doors scattered along the sides. No one is coming, but you can hear voices echoing throughout the hall.
Name: Luke Blivio
Desc: Has many scars and is very fit.
-----
Power: Electrokinesis
-----
Money: $0.02
-----
Allies:The Frays
Enemies:The Realmers, Crucifix Blood Gang

"That's why we have detectives. They research everything that a criminal does, and they learn how they think. They discover where they are for us, and we track them down, its as simple as that. Anyone who committed a crime simply cannot be the one who tracks these men down, sir. We have to abide by the rules."
-----
Energy: 0%-Eat, drink, or sleep to gain energy. Alcohol decreases energy, but increases Fame and Honor bonuses temporarily.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Thanks for basically quoting, by the way. Makes it easier.

Maybe you should drink some water and eat something form your refrigerator first, because you don't have any energy yet.
-----
Powerark Powers
-----
------
Enemies:

"No, I live alone with my baby. Me and my husband... well, ex-husband... got a divorce two weeks ago, and all of this just started to happen three days ago. That doctor made me stay here, day and night, to monitor the doors and he forced me to lure people into his traps. He came to my doorstep one evening, and asked me to buy his new product, called Shamwoohoo, an orange cloth. I politely told him no, but he still persisted. Then, he pulled it out of the packaging that he brought it in, and he grabbed me by my arms and turned me around. He put the cloth over my mouth, and I passed out. Then, I woke up here, and I was forced to sleep here day and night and I haven't seen my baby since."

The elevator stops on the -2nd floor(since the building is mostly underground, it goes negative 2 and so on), and the doors open. A long, wide hall faces you, with a bunch of the weirdos roaming the halls. None of them look at you and Kelsey, however. Some of them are holding strange vials with liquids, and others are pushing carts with a bunch of items on them. A large assortment of doors are on both sides of the hallway, also.
-----
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
-----
Enemies:

Balto runs to the door in excitement, with is tail wagging and his tongue flopping around.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
-----
Allies:

i shift only my legs so that i am fast and sneaky and my arms so that they are strong enough to cut an arm of if i would use a sword. i use my sword, running towards the shooting guys, and cut their heads of. if they try to attack me i dodge their attacks.

if that would use too much energy or i have not enough energy i try to sneak behind one to kill him with my sword, then i use his body as a shield while i get the gun to kill the other shooting guy with some bullets.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Name: PuppetMaster 01
Desc.: Black Mask, Pale skin, Tall
-----
Power: Nano Control - Injects nano cells into targets body and controls it.
Energy: 0%-Drink,eat,or sleep to gain energy.
HP: 100%-Your good, bro.
Fame: 0%-Nobody knows you at all.
Honor: 0%-Nobody knows of your deeds yet.
-----
Inventory: Pistol[12:36]
----
Allies: Johnson
Enemies:

I hide my pistol and look hurt and abused

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
Inventory: Vial of Red Liquid
-----

I try to {Perception} find which way the voices are coming from, after which I {Speed} sprint as fast and quietly as I can to the other side of the hallway, then go against the wall around the corner. I wait to see what the people will do.

imp5997
imp5997
23 posts
Nomad

-----
Energy: 0%-Eat, drink, or sleep to gain energy. Alcohol decreases energy, but increases Fame and Honor bonuses temporarily.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Thanks for basically quoting, by the way. Makes it easier.

Maybe you should drink some water and eat something form your refrigerator first, because you don't have any energy yet.

========

Before I go to the police station, I walk over to my refridorator, and grab an apple, and a glass of milk

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Inventory: Bow/Quiver(16 Iron Arrows)
Job: US Army
-----
Enemies:

Hear it is then I head out and go to the woods on my land.

Showing 211-225 of 248