ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero/Villain 3

248 21896
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

In this RPG, you will be playing as a Super Human. You can choose from any of the powers listed below this paragraph, and the best part--you can choose what type of super human you wish to become. You can be evil, and be feared;or be good, and earn the respect, honor, and love of the community that surrounds your character.

Fame and Honor will be factors in this game.

Honor is how much people respect, or disrespect you. This is based off of your actions that you make throughout your story. This will also determine what kind of allies/enemies you will make.

Fame is how known you are in the world. Also, this will determine how often Bounty Hunters will try to hunt you down if your honor is low, or how often people give/send gifts to you or your base of operations.

Name: (Choose your very own super hero/villain name, or use a first and last name)
Desc: (Physical)
-----
Power: (Choose any one power, can't be overpowered)
Energy: 0%
HP: 100%
Fame: 0%
Honor: 0%
-----
Inventory: None
Time of Day: Unknown
Job: None
Current Home: None
Money: $0
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I've added much more details to the character sheet, and this time, I'm hoping for the game to reach a couple hundred pages, or even more than that.

Also, this time, you get to choose your very own story line!

Options for stories:
1) You wake up in a weird facility, trapped in a room with a sealed door and a glass wall. You get interrogated by some strange men, and you must decide on how to escape, or decide to stay and be their little lab rat.
2) You lead a normal life, until you decide to go postal with your powers and become a hero, or a villain. You live in a small apartment, and you have a part time job at a fast-food restaurant, such as a Wendy's, or a McDonald's. It will be randomly chosen for you, or you can choose any fast food restaurant for yourself. I will fill in the rest in the "job" location on the character sheet.
3) You wake up randomly in the forest, desert, or in the arctics with no clue about your past. All you know is that you've discovered your powers and your name and all the simple stuff.
4) Choose your own, personal story line.

Post the number 1,2,3, or 4 below your filled out character sheet, for whichever number you choose. If you choose the number 4, tell me what you want your story line to be about, and I'll most likely approve. (Nothing too far out of the ballpark, as in no mansion with 50 billion dollars or so. That would just ruin all the fun! It would be better if you played long and earned it.)

I hope everyone enjoys. ^_^

Previous players of these RPG's may know that I get stressed and end up quitting these after some 70 pages or so, but the girl that caused all of the problems is gone, and I have no more problems with any of that, so this RPG will be up until all players are bored. Thank you. BROFIST.

• 248 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Kaytawna Trunks
Desc: Black hair,tan,slim,5'9
-----
Power: Talking and controling animals
-----
Inventory: M16, M1911, 2 frags, 3 flashbangs, 1 claymore,
Time of Day: Noon
Job: US Marine
Current Home: Marine Barracks
Bank Account:$0
-----
Allies:US Marines
Enemies:Japanese Forces

You searched for animals, and you find only a squirrel.
You attempt to climb the wall... but its much too high to climb. Its looks about fifteen feet high.
==================================================================
Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Power: Hydrokinesis (Control and creation of Water)
Energy: 45%
Fame: 0%-Nobody's ever heard of your name, yet.
Honor: 0%-No good or bad deeds have been performed yet.
-----
Inventory: Wooden Cup of Water
Time of Day: Dusk
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

I guess we'll call that a Wooden Cup. xD

You carefully cover your tracks as you advance, but its difficult to prevent and cover up every single track.

You make your way out of the woods to find a single road lying ahead of you. Cars pass by you frequently, and as you look to the right, you can see a flourished city. You can also see the sun lowering, causing the sky to become orange.
===================================================================
Name: Luke Blivio
Desc: Has many scars and is very fit.
-----
Power: Electrokinesis
-----
Time of Day: Midday
Money: $0.02
-----
Allies:The Frays
Enemies:The Realmers, Crucifix Blood Gang

You look around your area, and you only find two pennies on the ground.

You hear car horns sounding in the distance, and traffic is slowing.
Name: Zachary "Zack" MacAllistor
Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Power: shape-shifting
Energy: 32%
HP: 62%*Slowly Bleeding*(2 Posts till Effect ends)
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
Inventory: sword (i took it after i knocked the bad guy out)
Time of Day: Midnight
House Inventory: Nothing
-----
Allies:
Enemies: Jacoby's Settlement

He turns over, onto his back. "I would help you, but your a freak. I hate you people, with all of those stupid powers. I'm just like you, with all of those questions. I want to know how you freaks got those powers so I can eliminate the source. I'm sick of being the underdog of society because of the people who wield the powers. They all think that they can take over the world, and take over humanity! Its not going to happen, I can tell you that right now. I will still live on, and I will hunt you down. You, and every other freak in the world!" he yells, spitting on your shoes after he finishes his sentence.
Name:Black Rock Shooter
Desc: Looks like her-----
Power:
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

Yes, you can change your power. I was going to say that it wasn't going to be acceptable because traveling through dimensions wouldn't really make sense in the game.
==================================================================Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
-----
Allies: None
Enemies: None

Because I was told to deliver this drink to you. I don't know what it is, either. Apparently its supposed to change something about your genetics or so... she didn't really fill me in on the situation, but she said I'd get paid $5,000 for each patient that drinks the juice."

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
-----

I look in my inventory. To find a claymore or something and stick it to the wall.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

I nod with a smile and wave goodbye as she heads home. I then take Balto home.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----

You unfortunately lost most of your equipment after the helicopter was shot down.

In the distance, you can see and hear Japanese soldiers patrolling the jungle. Maybe they are carrying some explosives.
Name: Storm Dragon
Desc: Storm is 5'6" and has short white hair. She has eyes that are the color of fall leaves and shaped like a wolf's. She is a tomboy when it comes to her clothes and wheres leather armor when she is fighting her enemies.
-----
Power: control over shadows
-----
Current Home: Nice House in Maryland
House Inventory: None
Money: $200
Bank Account:$11,800
-----
Allies: (Wolf) Balto, Maria.
Enemies:

You head home, noticing that the sky is turning orange as the sun sets.
-----
-----
-----

You knock on some peoples windows, but no one is courteous enough to open their windows for you. Maybe they are too pissed at the slowed traffic?

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Josh Ahkad
Desc: At 5'11", 180 lbs, Josh is built like a Linebacker. He has Black hair and Darker Skin, but was always considered an oddity because of his naturally blue eyebrows, and the fact that he looks Indian even though he is of Irish Descent.
-----
Fame: 0%-Nobody's ever heard of your name, yet.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

What am I wearing by the way? (Maybe put that in the inventory.)
I walk through the streets trying to find the local hub of activities, like a market. I start talking to people, telling them I am new and need a place to stay for the night because my wife kicked me out.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Desc: He is tall (1,90), has red eyes, and black hair with red stripes. He is a little bit athletic and likes to wear jeans and t-shirts.
-----
Fame: 3.2%-Since you brought up the story about the man and his plan, the people in the settlement received the news, and have come to know you even more.
Honor: 0.4%-You knocked out the man that framed you. You gained a small portion of honor because he was basically an evil person.
-----
-----
Allies:

"too bad that i wont harm anyone, i want to help people. that and finding out about my past, you know, before i had any powers. again, i want to find my family if they are still alive, even if that means i have to abandone my powers."

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Name: X
Desc: 6'1", weighs 209 lbs. X has somewhat long jet black, dark brown eyes, and is Caucasian. He is very well built, and never shows any emotion, being completely impassive. He looks like the average person, and doesn't really have any identifying features. He is always seen wearing a black leather jacket and dark brown baggy pants.
-----
Power: Speed/perception (Not like "run around the world in 5 seconds" fast, but he has extremely quick reflexes, and he can move much faster than a normal Human. He is also able to take in anything at once, and learn very quickly.)
-----
-----

{Mental note} His employer is a she, and this is a somewhat important science experiment.

I raise an eyebrow, "Ok...so? You get $5,000 as soon as I drink a liquid that I don't even know what it is. Is that supposed to convince me. I'm not gonna drink something just because someone else is getting paid to make me drink it."

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

Name:Evil Genius
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
Energy: 60%
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
Fame: 1%
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
Current Home: Middle-Class Apartment (Good Quality Ap.)/$210 per week
Money: $1,200
------
Allies:Kelsey(Weapon: Sharp Glass)
Enemies:

"Oh, you seemed to be in a trance just staring at these vials when I found them." I show her, carefully not showing the liquid. "I wont show the liquid, it would probably put you in a trance again. For some reason Im not effevted.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
Clothes: White T-shirt w/ tattered jeans.
Costume: None
-----

Your pockets are completely empty.
Name:Josh Ahkad
-----
Fame: .3%-You've talked to a couple of people at the local park, and you've met a decent person there, named Stephen.
-----
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ blue jeans.
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

(Look at fame level, and your clothes are listed under Money.)

It just so happens that a big event is occurring in town today. A local park is having a get-together for everyone to join in on free food, to meet new friends, and to have fun.

You walk around, chatting to a few acquaintances. A man named Stephen politely tells you that there is a small inn for newcomers. He also tells you that it is fairly cheap.

"Oh, and sorry about the wife issues, that sounds terrible, bro."
-----
-----
Costume: None.
-----
Allies:

"Listen, I don't care how many times you say it. I don't know anything about your past, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. Why do you keep asking?" he says, raising his voice.
-----
-----
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
-----

"I... I wish I could tell you what it is. But the more you know, the more it will hurt you."

He walks around the table, and steps behind your chair.

"If you aren't going to do this the easy way, then we're going to have to do this the hard way." he states. He grabs your black hair, and raises the vial of liquid to your lips.

What will you do?
Desc:7'4, 84 kg, a strong muscular build, has green eyes, black lush hair,evil grin, eight canine teeth instead of the usual two. He has a slight slouched back and small nose.
-----
Powerark Powers
HP: 21%-You've been shot in the hip. Kelsey stopped the bleeding, but she can't take out the bullet with her current equipment.
-----
Inventory: Semi-automatic Pistol [10:13]/Syringe with Unknown liquid/Two vials with dark blue liquid
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ Blue jeans.
------
Enemies:

"Strange." she says. "Well, you have powers, right? And I don't... maybe that has something to do with it. Just a guess, I'm not too sure about that, but anyways, lets keep moving. I don't feel comfortable knowing that some freaks still have my baby."

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

-----
Fame: .3%-You've talked to a couple of people at the local park, and you've met a decent person there, named Stephen.
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"Thanks man, know a place where I can make a quick buck around here, Legally?"

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----

You remember that the police station was a long way away from you. You guess about 6 miles away. Do you want to walk, or do something else?
=============
-----
-----
-----
Allies:
Enemies:

"Hahaha. Yeah, legally!" he laughs, feeling stupid afterwards.
"Ahhh, but yeah, I work at Cinema 47, a movie theater a few blocks away from here. My boss just so happens to be hiring. I can try to get you a job there, but the boss will need your resume(rez-oo-may) so you can apply for the job."

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

-----
-----
-----

"What the hell!?" a man yells, as you snatch him out of his vehicle. As you shut the door, the man yells at you. "This isn't GTA 4, butthole!"

You make a speedy get away, and drive towards the police station.

After nearly 23 minutes of normal driving with a busted window, you reach the police station.

What will you do here?

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

-----
-----
Clothes: Black Leather Jacket w/ Dark Brown Baggy Pants
-----

I close my mouth tightly, rip free from the tape, after which I immediately hit him in the sweet spot as hard as possible. {Speed} After he lets go of the vial (which I doubt that he won't), I try and catch the vial for later.

"A shame. You might have actually been able to convince me to drink that. But what I do can only be influenced by me, and no one else. Sorry I had to hurt you, but it's for my own good."

I then kick him in the gut hard enough that he won't get up. After all this, I check the walls and ceiling of the room for any cameras, and cover the vial and put it in my pocket if I caught it.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

-----
Powerark Powers
-----
Clothes:White T-shirt w/ Blue jeans.
------
Enemies:

"Well thats a theory. Well then, how olds your child? Im sure shes fine. We'll have to get rid of all his goons if we want to find her." I go into the elevator with her.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

-----
-----
Costume: None.
-----
Allies:

"i am trying to say that i dont want to harm others. but if someone attacks me i defend myself. why do you want to kill everyone that has a power? isnt it the same as saying you want to kill all politicians because they are too powerful? or killing all armies because they want to rule the earth? i dont want to become the ruler of the earth, i want just to leave this place now. i tried to get some friends but the guy wanted to take this place over. i wanted to help you all but i got chased away. he wants still to become the new leader of this place. i could help you to protect this place. all i want is a home and some water and food for work. or you could help me to leave this place."

Showing 196-210 of 248