ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24159
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok...

i tried to see what it was like to jump of of something really high it was like 19 feet... i jumped off and then some 4 year old kid walks out.. and i tried to grab the ledge i grabbed it... but i slipped and i sprained my toe.. and the kids leg..

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

that was stupid didnt u kno u couldve died?

well my freind (not me) tried to take fireworks from another state bak to new jersey (they are illegal here)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

one time... when i was like 3.. i really really wanted to see my bro when he went to skool.. so i got on my tri cycle and rode down the street to the skool.. but since my mom worked at the mc donalds down the street i got cuaght...=(

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

hehe...when i was 4 i got uptop of the car my mom owned and drew on it cause i wanted a sticker on the car (it barley showed and came of easy)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok this is halirous...

ok i went to main event with my friends for a birthday party..and we decided to play a joke on the ppl that worked in the laser tag place.... so we all hid from them and when the game ended no one won... so their computer started t mess up... and then(i have NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED) p0rn shows up on the screen... i happened to have gotten in trouble and was standing next to the guy at the computer... it was really stupid cuz now we cant go play laser tag no more

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

uhhh ok the screen malfunctioned then or the guy managing like doing that but the point is U WERE BANNED?

i once took a can of soda and tried to crush it on my head...didnt work and it hurt so i tried a plastic cup...same thing...so then i tried a knife (jk)...but after the plastic cup i tried a frying pan on my head to test if my head was hard (i also did this on the wall b4) i was like 7 (i was bored outta my mind

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i once got hyped from 20 cans of redbull than passed out in the hospital saying i had heartfailure

springbuck
springbuck
24 posts
Nomad

there is this pizza place it has loads of stores all over Ireland. So one day me and my brother are board so we got the pamflet that had all the names and number of ever one of the stores. And we prank called all of them one by one and said that '' that I have you dellivery of 300 chicken breast''. every one asked us for a number to call back and we gave my friends number every time. every five mins my friend got loads of calls saying where is the chickens.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

go to page 12 and read MoNKeY08's ost posted at 2:07 (i think)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

@MoNKeY08

The screen probably didn't malfunction, it probably closed itself because there were no points in coming from the game(maybe protocol and sensed a glitch, so closed the program lol?) and that's what he was watching while you were playing your game.
That's what this one place did to us when we were playing a game, it stopped working and the program closed so the computer could restart er something, then after it did we got to go again, this time it worked =D

My most stupidest(haven't done much) thing I've ever done?

I eated cats food.
It taste goods.

No really, I can't think of anything stupiderest than that o_o

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I've Done A lot Of Stupid Things. Once I Jumped Of A Refrigerator On To A Spinning Chair! And One I Tried To Do A Flip Off A Bed Onto The Hard Floor!

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

1 Time I threw a 20 pound dog onto my brother and the dog got mad and almost bit his ear off!

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

when i first got my friend phone #, i prank texted him when he was at an airport about to go to disney world. i told him i could c him and to get up and walk right. he started freakin out and tried to bargain with me. this went on for 5 hilarious minutes until he asked what airline he was on. i got it wrong and when he found out it was me once he was in florida, the txt was something like this...

"holy **** it was You? you ************ **** you man. So whatsup?"

then one time that same friend prank called a hooters in Ohio asking, "Yeah, umm, what exaclty IS a hooter?"

Showing 136-148 of 148