ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24144
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

me and my friend shot fire works out of a plastic candy cane(the big ones you put in your yard) on our pool deck

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

in pre k i called 911 and five cops came and everyone though someone was injured and i got grounded for a year

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

seriously a year? and how did you get to a phone in pre k?

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well I was running through the woods looking for a hiding spot and bam barbed wire came out of nowhere it hurt like hell and I was stuck for like 10 minutes sitting there and finally a friend came and he knew how to get it out and then I ran home and luckily I had my tetnis shot the day before lucky me

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Lol well there is a couple.

I had a friend crash at my place and we were bored out of our minds so we needed something to do. Don't ask me how it came up but around 2 in the morning one of us mentioned that we should run around my complex in nothing in our boxers so we did. Half way around the guy from next door just happened to start driving down the road with his car so me and my friend ran as fast as we could. As we reached my house he ran past and through the park but it had been raining so I slipped on the grass and onto the pavement and under my car scraping my ass and leaving scars. The fact that we knew him quite well didn't help when he thought we were robbers or something. Anyways he decided to roar is engine to get me to come out but I was too scared but when I did I slipped again and my head hit the window making my car alarm set off. After this happened my dad rushed downstairs to find out that me and my buddy were gone but the only thing that wasn't..was our pants. As is I was scared enough I met up with him 5 minutes later hiding in a tree from a german sheperd which made me laugh then run up the tree as well. So that night we spent 5 hours in a tree before we decided it was safe to go home and it was. Except my dad and his dad sitting there with belts of course.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

LOL That's the best one yet.

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

That's a really funny story ialwayswin

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ialwayswin yours is probably the best yet.

silversword
silversword
26 posts
Nomad

lol Ialwayswin

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

do a front flip off my roof..... but hey i landed and didnt get hurt sooo...

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I have a new contender! This happened today!

There were fireworks happening in this local park in our town, and we went to go see it. Problem was, we couldn't find where to park because there were so many people, so my brother decides to park in front of some guy's driveway. Stupid, I know. Anyway, when we get back and are inside the car, the guy comes up and says "If you ever fucking park here again, I'm gonna have it fucking towed." My brother got a bit mad, so he pretended not to hear him and asked him "What the hell did you say? I couldn't hear from the way you're slurring with all that beer." He said that when the guy was walking away, and as soon as he heard that, he turned around. He asked what did you say. Then I said "You're a fat, drunken loser without a girlfriend who probably lives in a basement." The guy's face turned purple, so I instantly locked the doors and closed the window, and told my brother to step on it. But with all the traffic, he couldn't and the guy caused at least $5000 worth to our car. I didn't get in trouble though, because my parents decided to sue the guy. Anyway, it was a really stupid thing to do.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Did I mention the guy was absolutely jacked? My brother got really mad when he broke the back windows where my 3 year old cousin was sitting in so my brother came out of his car and starting swearing at him and stuff. The guy didn't do anything though because of a ton of people had gathered around, so he landed one last blow on the trunk and went home. Some man said he'll call 911, but my brother said no.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

That's because I was being an *** =p

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

me and my friends were playin with fire works on a hill we lit a mortor and it didnt go off so i walked towards said well that was gay kicked it and it blew up my sandle was blown apart my jeans and the left side of my shirt was on fire and i was running around the hill saying im on fire my friends just kept laughing at me eventually i tripped and put the flames out

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

ManUtd4life096, you kind of sound like an ass there.

Showing 91-105 of 148