ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24147
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

LoL!!!!! Wat did she do??!!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

did she even notice? and she was back to u?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

oh yea and monkey yes it did i over jumped and landed on the fence and fell off to the side of hill (only 3 feet high fence)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok what she did was turn around and give me a lap dance...... no she faking runs over to the phone and calls my parents... but i had no faking idea wat i did and i told them that so i got a free touch and i wasnt in trouble!! =) yay me..

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

Lucky you!!! Was she nice to u after that?

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well... it was 5 days till skool gave out and i gave her a present... so she still likes me and all.. but avoids me some times... i think.. she likes me.. like thats her first time... she was like 23

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

yea wat craze said! she hate u or forgive u?

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

the answer is private but i put it on ur profile..

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

How old are u now??? I bet she doesnt bend over near u know. J/K

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

well then that answers a lot of questions

anotehr stupid thing is piching up a knife to cut watermelons at the age of 5! (i am now remembering these)

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

yea ok another stupid thing was...heres another disturbing thing i wanted to get that over... but its about the same.. ok i was in the 1st grade... i tripped on to my teacher... but she was sitting down... and u can tell the rest...

she still likes me.. and she keeps getting married over and over..(she probably thinks of me dearing u know what and isnt paying atttention so she keeps braking up with her husbands) lol

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

LoL!!! How old are u? And how old is she?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

thats not rlly stupid more of just disrurbing

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok every1 im in middle skool thats it not gonna tell more.. and the teachers like 30 rite now.. they r very young

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

we should go bak to stupid stuff now like the time i tried to chew on a pebble to see wat it tastes like

Showing 121-135 of 148