ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24145
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

i did this to my friend.

i loaded a bb gun then cocked it. He didn't know i had so he took the magazine out and was playing around and sshoyt his finger from point blank range

alec371
alec371
119 posts
Nomad

sry for double posting but another freind ate a chili thinking it was smartie. And his brother put his had in a blender and turned it on

the covered word means to load a pellet into the barrel

Oger
Oger
12 posts
Nomad

This fourth of july our friends bought some fireworks I wanted to light one off so i put it int the reloadable tube. I accidently put it in upside down and It blew up on the ground so i decided to try again with another tube and rocket that time the tube fell over and shot the firework back at us lol

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

One time when I was home on AG, when a telemarketer calls my house giving us an offer for a subscription to dish network, but my house already has comcast. So, while the guy was giving me this bs about how their cable is awesome I just yell WHOPPER! WHOPPER NO ONIONS!!!!!!!! cause I was kinda mad that this guy keeps talking. Then the dude says "Excuse me?" Then I said " Oh my mistake, BIG MAC! WITH EXTRA PICKLES!" Then I hung up on the dude, then after I hung up I was like, wow that was really stupid.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

we threw a cocktail in the forest and we almost started a fores fire we tried to stomp it out but my frfiend had oil on his leg and it went on fire but my brother had a water bottle and put it out

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

Wow I can't believe the stupid things each and everyone one of us have done.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I've done some real dumb stuff, including drinking so much Ice Caps from Tim Hortons that I nearly passed out from the caffiene, but the dumbest thing I've ever done was, undisputedly, watching The Village by M. Night Shymalan. What a crapload that movie was...

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Hmm...ahh cant remember!

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

The stupidest thing I've done is dial 9111111111. I typed in like a million 1's to see what would happen. A minute later, a woman calls asking me what happened. I was so scared that I immediately hung up. A few minutes later, a police officer steps inside my house and starts asking my mom questions and stuff. Then he asks her to step outside and closes the door. It turned ok but I realized how stupid it was. REALLY STUPID! Rate that from 1-10 on the stupidity meter.

freaco
freaco
45 posts
Nomad

... umm i would have to rite a book about it

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

undisputedly, watching The Village by M. Night Shymalan. What a crapload that movie was...

That was a great movie what are you talking about?
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

The stupidest thing I ever did was to jump in these dumpsters at the end of my neighborhood with some of my friends and start smashing old metal windows with a baseball bat.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

Mine was watching the village too and thinking i could go down a slide n rollerblades and thinking i wouldn't get hurt.

PS: I got hurt a lot

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

umm i think that when i was 5 or 6 i dialed 911 to see if anybody anserd some women sead what is your emergency so i hung up i was scared that the police were going to come to my house but they didnt

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

You got lucky, when I dialed 911 a huge bulky officer came to our house and asked my mom all sorts of questions.

Showing 76-90 of 148