ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24146
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Here's another true story. **I WAS ONLY 8 AT THE TIME**

We were at the New York International Auto Show, and me and my brothers were looking at the newly come out Porsche Carrera GT. The thing was on a rotating platform and a woman was standing there talking about it. The doors were open. So my older cousin tells me that if I go and sit in the car, he'll pay me $20. I was pretty young, so I said what the heck. When the woman was facing the other way, I simply walked in and sat in the car. Everyone saw me and starting taking pictures and what not. The woman still hadn't seen me, and now my cousin was motioning for me to come back out. But by now I was so freaking scared that I just curled up beneath the dashboard. The woman kept on talking, and finally she moved on to the interior. She STILL didn't notice me while she was talking about the steering wheel and stuff, and then she finally noticed me. She suddenly yelled and called for like a dozen security guards. We ended up getting kicked out, but we had been about to leave anyway, so what the hey! I ended up 50 dollars richer and being able to boast that I once sat in a Carrera GT!

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Haha thats freakin awesome Man.

Lucky you. Very very luck you o.o
Ahh, I'm jealous now.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

LOL sorry. =( You should go to the Auto Show sometime, if you live close to New York. They'll probably let you sit in the Carrera next year, because it's gonna be older. They did that with an SLR McLaren so...

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok.. heres a true story...

[b]i was at my friends house and it was the fourth of july(yay!). We went into the street to light fire wroks.... bad idea. my friend was about to light one(btw it was REALLY dark outside) when they started goin off we realized the box was SIDEWAYS! and the fireworks set the bushes on fire and almost blew up my friends aunts car.. it was sooo strupid... but it was fun as heck!!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

too bad i didnt do any stupid things to get money like that when i was yunger...if i had a story id tell it but i dont keep a track of these things

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

monkey ur is kool too! i missed ur post

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

ok heres another true 1...

i was in 3rd grade.. and there was this annoying 5th grader who rode me and my bros bus.. ok one day we got sooo mad at him we just.. yelled at him in offensive(but very clean way) then that week my cousin came over(he and my bro were about the same age and looked alike) me and my cousin started riding scooters down the road.. and down there was the annoying kid and his really fat really mouscular bound brother.. i guess the kid thought me and my cousin were me and my bro. so he sent his fat brother to come beat us up.. me and my cousin took the heck off.. man we were back home in seconds.. it was scary as hell..aand really stupid cuz the next day.. i beat the kid up =P

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

my elementary school was small and was peacefull...nobody started to curse a lot til the 6th grade...here is a very small stupid thing i did (the only thing i can remember)

in the 3rd grade i was dared (happened a lot back then) to go up top the thingy that was like a half sphere with the trianguar holes in it (jungle jim i think) and try a handstand (obviously noone couldnt at that age especially) so i tried it (it was a smaller jungle jimmy thingy like 5 feet high the otehr one i wouldve boken my neck) at the top and i fell through the hole but my legs cought one of the small bars it was full of but i fell any way cause my legs hurt from the instant catch of the bars and i landed on my stomach and it killed but the 'aids' never noticed so i didnt go to the nurse

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

wow thats really stupid....

ok here is something really stupid but really disturbing..

i was in the 2nd grade and my teacher wrote alot of thing on the board so she had to bend down sometimes.. and sometimes her panties would show...one day she did that and i reached down and i touched her private.. it was really weird and i didnt understand it...

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

was your teacher hot

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

............................................monkey...........................that is sick and disturbing......BUT STUPID! lol but u were in 2cd grade

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

heres another stupid thing...i once jumped off the big slide thingy (off to the side) and i landed on the fence and rolled down the huge hill roght after that and hit a parked car

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

my teacher was sorta hot...

and wtf??? did that really happen

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

LoL!!! Monkey08, did u just touch her butt?

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

no... the other one =P

Showing 106-120 of 148