ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24162
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I clapped my hands backwards and stuck my tongue out sideways people thought I was a retart lol.

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Lol, nice one SkullZero...I got one that nobody will beat.

My mom, my friend alex, and I were all in a car in the suburbs. My mom pulls over to this hobo and asks what he wants. Alex is a little smart one so he said money for drugs. Everyone except the hobo was laugh. The hobo got all mad and cursed at alex, opened are door and started to chase him. Alex crossed the road but the hobo didnt. The hobo got hit by a car trying to get alex. While me and my mom were laughing. The dude that hit the hobo got out and screamed at alex. Alex said was like whatever and walked away. The dude was coming back from baseball/softball and took his bat and smashed the window. We all went out of the car and my mom was pissed. WE went into his car and found coolaid boxes. LOTS AND LOTS of coolaid boxes, so we took a few. And we found about 400 dollars in his back seat. So we stole that to. Then Alex hotwired the car, messed it up so it wouldnt work and run away. The dude was still yelling at my mom so we just started to beat him up to make him shut up. Then we went away.

TRUE STORY

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I haven't really done anything stupid, but here's one thing I've done.

I was a baby and at my grandparent's house. Everyone was talking and I fell through a hole in the upstairs and landed inbetween a table and a pencil sharpener. I almost hit my head on the pencil sharpener. Today, I have no scars at all. When the accident happened, my parents and relatives realized I was missing. They searched everywhere and found me with no cuts or bruises. I was about 2 when it happened. (maybe a little younger or older.) I feel so lucky to be alive today.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

I once left the oven on while cooking a cake and it came out really really black and i dropped it on the floor and my dog ate it and was sick for a wekk. Oh well.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

Oh heres something stupid I did. And I was 5 when this happend BTW

I was sliding back and forth on something (forgot what it was) on a tiled floor. My mom told me to stop it because I was going to get hurt. I should of listened... I ended up flying forward when it got caught on something and I hit my forehead on the ground. I got a cut on my forehead (kinda like harry potters only not a lightning bolt, just a line) that needed stitches to fix. I still have the scar to date.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

wow u cant really blame yourself when your 5 you do things you dont want to do all the time.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

hahaha eddie sorry but that must of hurt so much...but haha thats funny hahaha

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

ummm... baseballfamer? i really hope that that story actually wasn't true, becuase thats like not even funny, thats stupid alright, but not funny.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

yeah that story is kind of pushing in baseballfamer

sk8erchick12
sk8erchick12
17 posts
Nomad

Uh actually this happened when i wuz 5:

I thot,back then, that bikes were supposed to have 4 wheels(4 wheeler). Well apparently, my dad took off the two extra wheels and planned to teach me a few days later. But i was anxious to get outside so i grabbed my bike and left. I didn't notice the 2 wheels were missing, but i did feel out of balance...too late for me, i realized and tipped over right above a pile of mud that i was TRYING to swerve to avoid. I fell in and my hair was ruined for DAYS! That was the last time i ever rode that bike.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Y'know those cigarrette lighters in cars, where you push it in, the coil gets hot, and you jab the cigarrette into the coil? Well, we were in this White Hen Pantry parking lot, where my dad wasa getting ice for a cooler (ironically). I decided, I wanted to see how hot those things got. S I pushed it in for 0.001 seconds, pulled it out, and looked at it. It was glowing red, just from that long. So you know what I did? I didn't take a plastic thing, or a paper straw wrapper. No, I jammed My thumb right into the coil. When my dad got back, I was writhing in pain. He put the ice on it, and about 3 hours later, I had what looked like a Mint Lifesaver (tm) on my thumb. That was a painful, yet fun-filled day. Now, anytime I see one in a new car my parents get, I secretly throw it out the window.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@straightjacketman, nice one

i never really do anything, and i cant think of anything right now, ill post something if i can remember anything

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

The stupidest thing I done is when I was 6,on the playground,there are some swings that goes back and forth.I want inside the swings. RAM!!I fell on the ground with my nose bleeding a little.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

This ones a keeper.

Ok, so I was hungry and didn't feel like waiting for dinner so innocently decided to make some microwave popcorn, I didn't feel like reading all those directions, so I read what was in bold. "4 minutes" what I didn't read was UP TO for minutes" then I made the other stupid mistake of leaving the microwave to play GH2. The sound of trogdor drowned out the sound of the smoke detector. I ran down and my dad was hosing down a flaming microwave with a hose.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Well I went to kings dominion yesterday and It started to rain so we went outside and we were running for shelter and I ran thru this river on accident lol

Showing 16-30 of 148