ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24160
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I shot a bebe gun at my foot. Man did it hurt ALOT!

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Wow, people make a lot of mistakes.

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

once i gave my phone number to a hobo.

dragonking14
dragonking14
19 posts
Nomad

ur mother (lol)

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Wow i can make a list of a billion stupiud things i have done lol.Not that i'm stupid.The stupidest thing would be stick my hand in my friends bowl full of man eating fish.

4EverSmart
4EverSmart
23 posts
Nomad

Lol I really like readign these

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

here's one for ya, happened today.
ok, so a while ago i saw a youtube vid on how to make a weak taser from a disposable camera. and i did it. i made it only last week, and i brought it with me to school today. yeah i know that sounds stupid, but i kept it in my backpack and had the battery out with no intention of using it until after school, but even then i was only gonna show it to my friends and just touch it to an aluminum can to show the effects. i had no intention of hurting anyone, and i didnt. so when a friend and i took a shortcut through a paved road through a small patch of woods, i saw a "NO DUMPING" sign. to show my friend, i took out the taser, popped in the battery, and touched it to a bolt, causing a pop and some sparks. unfortunately, we werent far enough into the woods and a squad car saw us. the cop pulled up and i saw the familiar cop that sometimes hung around our school. thankfully, he didnt kno me, but after a lecture of how it was still a weapon and he couldve arrested me, i told him that it couldnt seriously hurt anybody and that i had absolutely no intention of hurting anybody. he let me off with a warning, and surprisingly actually gave me back the taser. wtf?. anyway, i disabled the taser and threw it out after i got home because i felt so guilty. i think he let me off with just a warning cuz he saw that i was just a kid fooling around with a mostly harmless taser, but a taser none-the-less. the taser itself was easy to make and actually fun to mess around with. i accidentally shocked myself, but never anybody else. feels like one of those trick pens doubled. i do not recomend anybody trying this. all happened like an hour ago.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

The stupidest?
Spying on a men bathroom at school(in those times where i had no BF)
They caught me spying...And hell i got out of the school xD
Nothing bad happened but what if they get me? O.o
(2 years ago,true story)

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Wow I like this topic

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

The stupidst thing I've done....thats tough, like everyone I've done some retarded things but...

You know that expression 'If your friends jump of a bridge would you too?' wellll me and a couple of my buddys went down to a bridge thats by our house and we all got out of my friends car walked over to the bridge looked down and I got a bet for 50 bucks that I wouldn't jump of it. If you knew me you would know I don't turn down free money. So I get ready to jump, the water seemed deep enough. I jump off and the bridge is like 7-8 feet of the ground and half way down I'm think '**** this was a bad idea'. I hit the water, which is about 3-5 inches deep, and break my right foot and ankle and sprain my left ankle.

My friends collectivly payed me more than $400 'cus I was about ready to kick all thier.....yea you know.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

I do too.
=P.
Just,nice idea lol.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

haha wow strategy guy, that stupidity is pretty hard to top
hahahahahahahahahah i really am lol-ing

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

One time, when I was little, I was playing with my moms car keys and the electric plug was right next to me, and I've seen my mom stick the key into the car and turn it, and so i though it was the same concept (8 years ago at the age of 4) and so i stuck the key in there and nothing happened, and so i did it again and twisted this time on the bottom one, and i felt a maby 25 volt shock and then i started to cry, and my mom walked over and asked what i did and i just said "It hurts!" and i got a stupid little spider-man bandaid wrapped around my index finger.

Also, i have a hamper that has this vent thing connecting to the upstairs hallway, and my brother dared me to jump for 20 bucks, and i did and this is about an 11 feet drop onto clothes, so I fall, hit the clothes which is on this shelf thing and laundry detergent and bleach below it and then it tips over and hits the door and i fall to the ground and smash my face on the laundry detergent crap.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

......WOOOOOOOOOW. That is really stupid man. 20 Bucks for that! The most stupidest thing I've ever done was going ahead of my group in Las Vegas trip. I got lost but my hotel was over the block. Their were security guards everywhere. It took me an hour to get back after avoidance of guards. My mom was so pissed off!

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Me and my friends were caamping and we had a really big campfire. We weren't doing anything so we decided to try to cook an egg on rock. We found this big piece of slate and tossed it into the fire. One of my friends reached into the fire with some tongs and then the rock exploded, and a bunch of the pieces flew right next to his face. He proabably could have been blinded...

Showing 46-60 of 148