ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24161
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

lol nice one LordBob i needed that laugh

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

the worst and dumbest thing i've ever done is............um.....sit on a fence and then fall backward into thorny bushes...

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Ive got another one with the trampoline...

K it was me and atleast 7 other people playing Popcorn or 123 boom, and once again i got the boost from the 7 other people went flying and hit somebody in the head and they got a nose bleed, like a really really bad nose bleed.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I don't know if this is the stupidest but it certainly is one of the worst!

One day I was making a 'mockumentary' of free-running. To be sure, though, being a free-runner myself, the 'mock' part came from the corny voiceover I was writing, not because I suck at free-running.

Mistake number one: I had a cold that day but the film was due the next day and we hadn't shot most of the footage. Furthermore it was slightly wet. Instead of toning down the content I decided to go right ahead with the planned stunts.

Mistake two: Part of my routine involved doing a side-flip off a brick shed. Problem was, the roof of the shed was sandy and I (stupidly) was wearing slip-ons with no real soles. Inevitably, I slipped and froze in mid-air, fell one storey and landed on my head. Fortunately (being invincible), I was only slightly winded.

Mistake three: The next part of my routine was weaving a slalom route through a row of saplings then jumping clean over the last one. You know those poles that saplings are sometimes tied to so they grow straight? Yeah, there were tons of those. Big, pointy jagged things roughly sawn off because nobody in their right mind would jump over them. Right?

WRONG!

By this time, my friends were rather concerned- "Dude, you could have killed yourself on that last one, this could end really badly." Don't worry, I do this all the time! To demonstrate I jump over the poles with room to spare. Then I set up the camera and place everybody in position, and did the real thing.

I remember my foot slipping as I stuck it into the ground to jump, but I jumped anyway. Then I noticed I was a good four or five inches lower than I would have liked to be. Then I noticed the crotch of my pants approaching the far pole, then I noticed the jagged spikes on the end of the pole.

Hell no, I'm not gonna lose my nuts! So I arched my body upwards and hoped for the best.

Fortunately, the family jewels cleared the pole. Unfortunately, almost enough is still not enough. The seat of my pants came down squarely on the pole. The excruciating look of horror on my face was captured in slow-motion as I was literally impaled on the pole, pulling it out of the ground as I landed.

It was pretty hysterical, and by an extraordinary stroke of fortune I escaped significant injury (by which I mean a perforated colon/torn rectum). But I was real sore for some hours afterward!

In the end I decided to include that, among other bloopers, into the film. It was much too funny not to.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, I remember we had this test like weeks ago, then our teacher is about to hand it out to us already, I saw that I have a perfect score! 50/50. When I ask my seatmate what was his score, he told me he got a 24/50. I made fun of him until recess, when we resume to our classes, I saw him seated on his chair and I was shocked... Seeing that he has my paper! I ran to my desk, and examine my paper, seeing that it wasn't mine... It was his! When a friend of ours approaches and they had a small chat, my friend announced that he [My seatmate] has my paper! And he took mine and said that the one I had was his! I was so embarass that everybody started laughing when they saw my grade... Heh, I learn my lesson that before I make fun of someone or something, be sure of it before you say it! Lol.

[And by the way, that was when I was on 3rd grade, now I'm in 7th. And I'm a B student! Lol.]

Or maybe the most stupid thing was spelling 'Jeopardize' to 'Jeopardy' [Orally!] :P

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

uhm.... iv'e done alot of stupid things :P.. i think the stupidest thing was i betted with mine friend about who could catch most girls in one night, so we started too go random ways and starting too chat girls, so when we came back at the same spot i noticed i won, i catched 12 girls and mine friend 8, so we took some sleep and when i woke up and turned on mine phone i noticed that all those girls and some extra girls i don't know all had mine number, so they keep asking me too go out for 3 months before the last one quitted :P.. it was an hell... don't try this at home believe me..
but if you wanna try it out i always had succes on this:
i lost mine pone number, can i use yours?:P (ok not always but most of it)

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

Ummm.... Fall asleep be for my sisters, Because they come to your bed and they put nailpallish and makeup and all that stuff... The worst part about it they don't get in rubble it drives me nuts lol So then i got revenge on them >:-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

thats why iam lucky i don't have any sisters :P.. they also tell everything your doing and can't keep an secret between each other :P... well maybe some can i dunno but most of mine friends hate their sisters so i dunno

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

oof. o, hey one time i ran into a pole! lol, i was playin football (american football for our friends in europe)and the sun got in my eyes as i sprinted for a catch. once i realized the catch was impossible, i turned around to meet my maker. felt like a cinderblock was on my chest for the next 6 hours. thankfully i didnt hit my head, but i had a red line down my chest for a week

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

i like to read these topic.

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

the most stupid thing i ever done is this:

our school has trip weeks n i m now in yr.7 so this year we went to a mountain in Vietnam called Sapa(i go 2 a International school in HCMC).

on the 3rd day after a hard day of hikin sum of us went to play baseball. i "luved" baseball.

so i was playin n one of my best friend was the team captain but she (yes she's a girl) kept puttin me the last person to bat(or sumtin...) n i had sum things in my mind..... so i cried(i was so embarrased)....... then suddenly my other friends got into the trouble n all my friends were in the fight (dun kno how it turned into a fight)

then sum of my friends beated my bestest friend (now not........ still depressed bout tat) cauz he is one of my biggest worry in my mind n soon teachers knew n i was sooooo depressed n sad tat time......

thankfully we all said sry in the last day..............but i lost my bestest friend

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

i once impulsivly stuck my finger into a lamp with no bulb

and nothing happened...

so i was like cool! and did it again,

and nothing happened...

so i was like this is cool, i thought something would happen.

so i did it with two fingers and shocked myself and had to make lame excuses for why the ends of my fingers were singed so i didnt have to try to explain to my family WHY exactly i'd been sticking my fingers in a lamp

(i STILL dont know why i was doing it)

123b00mudead
123b00mudead
82 posts
Nomad

well probabaly when i was 9 we were playing hiding seek and i thought hey why not get in the ceiling theyll never find me boy was i wrong my sister said wheres logan there about 3 secs later here comes little ole me coming head first to the tile =)

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I like, forgot to wear my costume and went onto the stage during a play in my normal clothes and I was supposed to be a prince and the audience thought I was a normal schoolkid or something and they didn't understand the play.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

the stupidest thing I have done is to to make ease of my senses.

and the top of the tree I see pretty silly that moment...

Showing 31-45 of 148