ForumsThe TavernWhats the stupidest thing you've done?

148 24158
SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I want to know some of the stupidest things you've done, the kind of things that when you look back all you can think is "wtf was I thinking?"

I'm not exactly sure whats mine, but something that happened yesterday is one of them, if not the stupidest thing I've done.

So heres what happened, me and my friend were walking along when we found a lighter (you can tell this ain't gonna end good already...) with about 5% of it's fuel remaining, so we went to a clearing in a forest, got some tinder in a pile, stood two feet away from it, then lit it up. Once we got the fire going we thew the lighter in it (still two feet away) then after about 10 seconds it exploded and the fire from the explosion went all the way to a little behind us. Luckily neither us or the forest caught fire, so we extinguished the fire and just chilled a little after that before leaving.

Now, share with us what stupid things you've done.

• 148 Replies
Sardonyx100
Sardonyx100
22 posts
Nomad

skydiving....never do it....ever.......EVER!!!!!

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

Mine is probably between try to scare my muscular dad or cut a M&M with a knife

kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

I was in a tree wiht my X kising and all that nonsence she leaned in to me i fell out the tree broke my arm, neva gonna make out in a tree again. and try explain that to ur mum it wasn't easy!

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

hahahahahaha that ones funny. Was she your ex when you were making out with her or after?

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

hahahaha that is priceless

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

i almost burned down my home, numerous times. dont ask how, im, lik, addicted to fire, so there are countless instinces

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

watched teletubies lol

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

I was riding my bike and hit a pothole and ended with a gash halfway down my forearm that hurt like hell

quakingphear
quakingphear
410 posts
Peasant

Ate something that gave month long diarrhea twice

DanielH
DanielH
71 posts
Nomad

I clapped my hands backwards and stuck my tongue out sideways people thought I was a retart lol.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Drank Lemonade out of a huge picture full of it at the computer while posting on the Stupidist Thing You've done topic of the forums.

(Yes i know i am going to spill it all over the place here soon, but i don't really care XD).

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Gonna recount one thing.I've done countless of other stupid things,and I don't feel like writing them all.

Last year,I was using my dad's motorcycle again,when I got off.On the way off,my calf touched the muffler.A motorcycle's muffler is unimaginably hot.I felt this sharp stinging pain on my calf,and when I looked down an area of skin 5 inches long was completely burnt off.It hurt like hell.I still have the scar =/.Funny thing is,about 8 months later I was helping my dad clean the motorcycle,including the muffler.When we looked at the muffler,there was a beige-ish mark the exact size of my scar.Somehow the burnt skin had left a stain on it.Pretty gross.I learned my lesson though,always wear jeans when on a motorcycle,and don't hijack you're parents motor vehicles.

><

Xanatu
Xanatu
139 posts
Nomad

Oh,can't believe I forgot this one.4 days ago,my friend bet me 20 bucks that I couldn't go 3 days without sleep.That was the most hellish 3 days of my life.I was so exhausted.

I got 20 bucks though. =)

melina1117
melina1117
214 posts
Nomad

well i dont remember...all the stupid things i did were when i was aged 1-6.

ArmourGames
ArmourGames
57 posts
Nomad

Drank Vinegar when I thought it was water.

Showing 61-75 of 148