Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Bullying

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:06am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Oh. That's understandable. It's a little odd though. I mean, you were by yourself. And all you had was juice. You'd think the bullies would be able to handle one guy with some juice.

It was not the juice but it was the glass bottle of it.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:07am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

which refrained them from attacking me

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:36am

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

i doubt you can speak up when its you against 4 bullies who weight double as you (individualy). its better to get friends of your own and just mainly be in places with large groups. even if all your friends are weak, most chances the bully/s will not take the chance to start a war.

What I used to do was just be really good at the thing that the bullies weren't good at, hacking, and even when the bullies might have talent for hacking my rep around the schools didn't make them challenge me.

I remember my days of keeping something near to smash on some bully's head
...Am I the only one who finds this... excessive?

No, in the earlier years I used to do the same, it was just an everyday thing to do.

Well I had excessive problems
and it was usually just for scaring others.
one day i got in trouble with a group.
they said that they'll "see me' after school.
On top of that, none of my friends came.
So, I grabbed a bottle of juice at end of school.
and just waved at them from distance.
They got the hint and did not "see me"
that day

What used to scare them more for me was a heavy backpack full of textbooks, rubberbands, and keys. Textbooks for basicly blugining weapons if they got really serious, keys for stabbing and rubber bands for protecting your fists when in a fistfight (really works if you wrap it tight enough)

Snapple? Those bottles are so hard to clean up if they break in your bag.

which refrained them from attacking me

Problem with that is the bottle could easily be stopped by just grabbing it, plus its really hard to actually break one of those.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:54am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Snapple? Those bottles are so hard to clean up if they break in your bag.

these oneshttp://static.amefiles.com/images/news/small/8/78568-Bario.jpg
And i never kept them in my bag, they were like weapon of opportunity like a chair in class room or iron ruler like this
http://creamyg.hugelaser.com/Projects/CES_Log/Photo_Log/CES_Log01/Creamy%27s_Ruler.jpg

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 1:59am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

this made excellent brass knuckles
http://www.gzintlinc.com/images/kites/flykit_s_red.jpg
compass is really scary thing too,
ad when it came to fist fight, i'll always go for the neck and then try to smash the other guy into wall or if i could i will simply lift him and slam him into floor.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 6:52am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

this made excellent brass knuckles

all you need is a lighter.

put it in your fist so you can't break your own hand. and your fingers are unable to be pushed back when you hit something wich results in less damage for your hand more damage for the enemy. (very old military trick. it actualy doesn't matter what you hold in your fist aslong it's the right size)

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 7:41am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,917 posts

lol juice XD

i used to have such problems but since most people liked me they used to protect me. i do remember one time when i got too mad and actually lifted the bully (who was triple (im not overeacing) my size and dropped him on the floor). we were both shocked and we had some kind of telepathic agreement to just walk away from eachother peacefully XD

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 8:23am

157C

157C

58 posts

Everyone listen, when i said speak up i ment to a teacher, or a parent, or een the principal of the school! Only the bravest people could speak up to a bully.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 11:43am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

i do remember one time when i got too mad and actually lifted the bully (who was triple (im not overeacing) my size and dropped him on the floor). we were both shocked and we had some kind of telepathic agreement to just walk away from eachother peacefully XD

i remember i got so mad that i hit someone so hard in the side that his nose started to bleed!

hiding/avoiding problems wont solve them. talking with teachers and/or parents can make it worse, i talked to teachers but then it was my word against the word of three-five people. the teachers trusted then the liars and thought i was the bully!

self-defence is a good idea, try to get karate lessons.

remember, never start a fight against a bully, try to stay in a place with many people so you have witnesses in case they lie. and try to tire them out by avoiding their attacks like, if they push you dont move against them, move so that they slip and fall on the ground. the same goes for when they pull your hair, move with them and push them instead of moving back.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 11:51am

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

ad when it came to fist fight, i'll always go for the neck and then try to smash the other guy into wall or if i could i will simply lift him and slam him into floor.

For a fist fight I would just hit them in the head about 3 times hard enough that they would be dissoriented, and if the guy wasn't much of a bully, hit the gut, otherwise hit him in the back.

Only the bravest people could speak up to a bully.

It's really just put the bully down before they can really start.

the same goes for when they pull your hair, move with them and push them instead of moving back.

Or just put oil or something in your hair, works alot better since they could have quite a good grip.

Reply to Bullying

You must be logged in to post a reply!