Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

do you believe in aliens

Thread Locked

Posted May 29, '12 at 8:53pm

warriorcats123

warriorcats123

108 posts

i do but do you if you do then ask to join my clan on my profile make sure to ask that on my profile

Posted May 29, '12 at 8:57pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

It would be strange for our world to be the only populated planet and the chance would be slim but for all we know aliens might not be technologically advanced but whos not to say we aren't just an alien project of them trying to see how life starts on a planet?

But anyway the answer is yes

Also check this out I think you will enjoy it I did

Epic video

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:04pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

Yes, I believe in alien species. I feel it is a very near-sighted thing to think not. The Universe is ever expanding and the odds that there are other life forms is much better than not.

So again, Yes.

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:09pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

I believe it's entirely possible that alien life could exist somewhere. There certainly is a great deal of evidence around the world that could be interpreted as proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life having some contact with our beloved planet.

However, I've still yet to see any hardcore proof one way or the other, so I don't have any firm beliefs on whether or not they exist. The amount of unanswerable questions on this subject is already overwhelming enough.

I watch a lot of Ancient Aliens. Does it show?

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:13pm

Q_File

Q_File

105 posts

It doesn't make sense that in such a vast universe, only one tiny planet would have some form of living beings.

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

More than enough proof that aliens exist.

On a serious note: I believe there could be other life out there. I doubt they look like how we depict them in movies though.

Posted May 29, '12 at 9:56pm

donut132

donut132

1 post

I do believe in aliens since life stared by a meteor that hit the earth millions of years ago(or so i believe) the chances are almost infinite of happening a gain and yes my answer is yes

Posted May 29, '12 at 11:33pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

I doubt they look like how we depict them in movies though.

It's possible that our standard depictions of extraterrestrials are based on some truth. Again, there's no proof that this is true, but I'm not going to rule out the possibility.

/Ancient Aliens

join my clan if you belive in aliens

This thread has so much potential. Please, for the sake of these forums, do not turn it into a clan promotion thread.

Posted May 29, '12 at 11:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

Aliens could exist but right now there is not much proof that they do. So if my life was on the line and only the right answer would let me live I would guess no.

Posted May 29, '12 at 11:49pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

I sure hope they do! I'd hate to live on a planet that was all alone in the universe! =P

But of course there is no way of knowing until we encounter them... or they encounter us!