ForumsWEPRAny questions about Noah's Ark , I will try my best to answer them

74 13358
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Would you like to know more about Noah's Ark and Noah's family and life?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

For example..
What mountain saved Noah and the Ark with he Animals.
Or how old was he?
How did he look?

Tell me and I will try my best.

• 74 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

looks like we have a forum spin-off of this:
Ask me questions on Christianity, and i will try me best to answer it

Oh well, here is my stab at it. Does anyone know the general location of where the ark washed up? And is it possible to maybe find today or in the future?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Oh well, here is my stab at it. Does anyone know the general location of where the ark washed up? And is it possible to maybe find today or in the future?

They have found Noah's Ark on Mt. Ararat, Which was in Armenia but then Turkey stole in the Armenian Genocide.
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

oh. :O

Armenian bastards lol. So do you know the date of when this occured?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Please don't say bad things about the Armenians because they made our mankind Christian, and I am Part Armenian. And well it doesn't really know when it occurred but Noah died 350 years after the Flood, at the age of 950,[9] the last of the immensely long-lived antediluvian Patriarchs. The maximum human lifespan, as depicted by the Bible, diminishes rapidly thereafter, from as much as 900 years to the 120 years of Moses within just a few generations. Another few generations later, lifespans were reported to be less than 100 years on average.

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Is it true that there was a certain type of animal that is now extinct because it was thrown off the arc?

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

stop getting the info from wikipedia man! That little [9] proves it.

And sorry for the swearing and racism... i was a tad bit...well...nvrmd

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Arax, you should probably look up the whole "Armenian Genocide" deal anyway. It's a major part of world history, given that the Turkish government to this day refuses to accept that any such a thing happened- that is, that anywhere between half to one and a half million Armenian people were targeted and killed by the Ottoman Empire, during the first World War.

But this has little to do with Noah's Ark. My question would be this: "Do you believe dinosaurs were taken onto the Ark?"

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I have a question. Why weren't the elves, dwarves, unicorns, flying penguins and faries taken on the arc? Did Noah run out of wood?

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

lol estel...I have question about size of arc..on the world, there is more than 60,000 species of animals, so where he pushed these 120,000 animals??

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Not quite 120000. Noah was specifically asked to take more of certain types of animal. The ones he only took two of were referred to as the 'unclean' animals. :P

Well, there were probably a lot more wooded forest lands in Noah's time...

Okay okay, enough snarking from me xD

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I have a question. Why weren't the elves, dwarves, unicorns, flying penguins and faries taken on the arc? Did Noah run out of wood?

Well the people wouldn't really sure about that, because it is too realistic and many scientists didn't believe that their we're such things like that.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well of course I had to look at Wedipedia, Some of your questions we're very hard.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

How big was the boat??

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

There aer some animals that mate with the same gender.Did Noah bring 2 same animals that were the same gender?Also how big was Noahs ark?

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well no, he was to busy steering the Ark duh! lol and the size was about

Noah's Ark was taller than a 3-story building and had a deck area the size of 36 lawn tennis courts. Its length was 300 cubits (450 feet or 135 meters) its width was 50 cubits (75 feet, or 22.5 meters) it had three stories and its height was 30 cubits (45 feet or 13.5 meters)

Showing 1-15 of 74