ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}How did you find Armor Games?

119 20998
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious!

• 119 Replies
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i discored it by playing games on addicting games and found out bout ag had some games on there. so one day i decided to check it out. I LOVED IT. after that i found out you could have an account and here i am.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i had heard about it before and i thought i would try it out...now it's my favorite site to play on

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

@ morbid_goggle

Woah, your bf's tony? Nice. Tell him I admire his innovative approaches to flash-game engines :P

I knew about Games of Gondor through Newgrounds as well. Then I forgot about it because I really shouldn't have time to spend here...but I do anyway!

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I found it playing some flash game a few years back

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I remember that I was in a computer lab for some Chemistry project, and after we were finished, we were allowed to do whatever we wanted except MySpace, Facebook, etc. My bud next to me was playing Territory War next to me, so I went to AG, but at that point, I didn't join.

A month ago, my friend (same one) went onto AG, and we were playing Smiley Wars, so I decided to make a file just for the heck of it. I didn't realize that AG had alot of communication, and forums, which really intrigued me to participate more.

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

m8 shown me it wen i was on it on laptop at skwl den weny on it at home

Skilltizer
Skilltizer
83 posts
Nomad

Well,it happened when I was playing bow master prelude on another site I thought well I may as well got to the actual site and was really interested in all the different society here.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

I was on CrazyMonkey on day and there was the AG logo before the game so i clicked it and *poof*

I got bored with CrazyMonkey a few days later and went bak to AG and made an account.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

my friend told me about Armor Games

dawn5555
dawn5555
26 posts
Nomad

I got addicted to Armor Picross through Addictinggames.

Bran
Bran
17 posts
Nomad

Iw as introduced to Armor Games by jmtb02, which I was introduced to by Ball Revamped IV, which I was introduced to by AddictingGames, which I was introduced to by my friend, whom I was introduced to at school, etc.

zds88
zds88
12 posts
Nomad

i found wen i was playing A couple of games they made on a difernt ste so i checkt it out

ender93
ender93
51 posts
Nomad

i started playing on it when it was games of gondor and eventually joined after it became armor games

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Friends at school told me and then I just kinda started playing...I love this place!

madgamer012
madgamer012
729 posts
Nomad

I use to play flash games on other sites, and i saw that they had Armorgames' logo on them too, so i checked this place out. Those other sites, they were recommended from friends.

Showing 16-30 of 119